Ballet, finally

Today, Nicole is going to her first ballet class, and we're both so excited! Growing up, I had ballet & gym classes three days a week one hour for ballet and one for gym, since I was 6 until I turned 12... so I really am dying to see if she loves it like I used to. I am going to buy her pink leotard, thights and shoes, and I will pull her hair up like a princess... Can't wait to take a zillion pictures. I am just sad that Cesar is not here to see it, but I'm sure that he is having the time of his life. He went with his father to Orlando, and I can't wait to see his pictures, either!
As for Connor... well, he's having fun just looking around and discovering the world. He's such a content little boy!
Yes, we are a blessed bunch, no doubt about that!

Comments

Ohh I can't WAIT to see pictures!! My oldest, M'Kayla had a few ballet classes untile she got kicked out (YES KICKED OUT!) she would do nothing but cry cry cry for me and that was just pathetic. The poor thing wasn't ready (2.5 years old) and still to this day isn't into anything like that. She won't even go to a friend's house without me staying. I hope that she'll outgrow it soon!
I hope Nicole loves it and I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
~Have a great weekend!!~
Gabi
Loreluca said…
OMG, GAb, I'm sure she'll be ready soon!You should give it another try, they just enjoy it soooo much!
Very Cute!!! Can't wait to see the photos. Hopefully she will love it as much as you are hoping for.
So what were the results??? Did she like it?? Was she a natural?? Inquiring minds NEED to know!!! hehehehe

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg