This weekend, we went to a farm near our home. It was gorgeous weather, kids were petting the animals... so, I actually escaped for a few minutes and started looking around. I always loved photography, but I haven't taken pictures just for the sake of taking pictures since I was in college, on my last semester of photography (I took three... not that you can tell, anyways!). So, it was kind of nice to look around and catch a few. Not good at all, but at least I felt that kind of "rush" you get as a photographer... it was strange, but a cool kind of strange:























But then, Connor found me again, and it was back to taking pictures of the family...
















And of course, there's Coco's first day of school. Connor was so proud of his sister, he would not step aside for the picture. Then, he wanted to "walk" to school, with his backpack on tow... I need to take a stroller next time. He was sitting on the sidewalk, crying because he wanted me to carry him. NOT fun to carry my 30 pound child.






Finally, this time i didn't forget to get Coco signed up for Soccer! She is so excited to be playing... So am I! The whole family went out to see her play. Pretty sure that will not amuse her for much longer, but she was beaming, showing us what she can do...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hola tia!
Paso de volada nada mas a saludarte
y decirte q tienes q venir a la boda!!!

besos
Anonymous said…
I love to take photos just for the sake of it!! :) Love the seats with all different colors and the boards...very cool!!
Nina Diane said…
love the pictures Paula......you need to get out and take more!
Lesli said…
Awesome photos - I love seeing your family grow. I hope the kids have a great year at school!
kmmiller said…
love the pictures of the farm. coco looked so cute for her 1st day of school. don't worry connor your day is coming.
kmmiller said…
oh yeah good luck in soccer coco
Kim Watson said…
Your pic's are AMAZING GIRL!! I love the way you use light & texture for interest. You HAVE to take more!!

Coco looks so pretty! I hope her day went well....Oh Connor...what is it about little boys & their big sisters? Max idolizes Cas too...how did soccer go...! It is so great that she can get to play. Not all schools offer it here.
Hugs guys!
XXX
Anonymous said…
I'm like you, so busy taking photos of things regarding the family that I don't capture the simple things in life like I'd like to. I'm sure once the kidlets are gone, I'll have plenty of time for my passion.

Jax
Meghan said…
Totally love the artsy fartsy pics!!!
Molly Sabourin said…
Hi Loreluca!

I was so pleased to read your comment on my "Close to Home" site and I am glad for the chance to see your own beautiful blog starring your just as beautiful family! I really, really like those farm photos. You should definitely go out of your way to take interesting pictures because you obviously have an eye for it.
awww...the cuties!!!

and i totally love the first pic and the one of the seats...i love taking pics like that!!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg