and sometimes I just wonder...

WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I WENT OUT WITH THIS????
Yup... this is Brian making an OBSERVATION in our neighbor's backyard... I know I should not take this man out with me like this, but what can I say??? I love my nerdy husband!

Love this park in the Oswego downtown area. But i definitely made a mental note to make sure that Coco wears shorts or a skort next time... dresses kind of get in the way.
We finally got rid of the back wheels in Coco's bike. She is so excited and I still can't believe how much she has grown. She has two more teeth ready to move on...
Cesar came back from his vacation time with his dad with a new friend... he brought a snail. I'm not that thrilled, but as long as I don't see it too often, I guess it's ok. He brought also his magic kit and was entertaining the neighborhood kids with his tricks. Doesn't he look so cute in his tie?
And finally, Coco and I went for hair cuts yesterday, and came back to find Connor sitting on daddy's lap with a paper towel to his upper lip. He found Cesar's razor (with the help of a stool) on the kids' bathroom sink and decided to try to shave his upper lip... poor little thing. And that is why you do NOT leave your home to get haircuts, unless you have a good 12 year old GIRL that can assist your husband and your 13 year old boy to keep an eye on your baby boy...

Comments

Martha said…
You know, lately, I've been critical of my own dear husband...a little too much, but I'm sure you know it's what's on the inside that counts!
He has a really good heart, I don't care what others think!
Cesar is such a handsome young guy!
Kim Watson said…
Hey whatcha talking about...he looks just fine...he 's coordinated right...thats a good thing.hahaha!

We love going to the park too...ours here aren't nearly as nice here but fun nether-the-less...Cocoa looks adorable in her dress :o)
YaY! Cocoa no back wheels...boy you are getting big &Ceser...you clean up really well guy...no breaking any hearts now. Go easy on the girls will ya.
OMGoodness...I can't believe Connor shaved his lip..ouch! I hope too much skin didn't come off...hugs little guy!
OK I need photo's of the new DO's hey.....I'll keep reminding you until you do heehee!
Have a great weekend my sweet friends!
Maybe we can skype chat later? We are off to a 1st birthday & dedication now...so I must dash & finish cooking.
Luv ya!
XXX
kmmiller said…
Hubby's will be hubby's that's all I can say. Love the picture of Cesar. I bet you are glad to have him home. I bet your haircuts are so cute. hope Connor is ok.
Jen Mc said…
ROFL! Don't we all think our DH's are nerdy at times?
Wow - no back wheels? Woo hoo!
Poor Connor - I hope he heals quick!
Cesar - you're a good looking guy! Look out, mom! ;)
Hope you have a good rest of the weekend.
poor little guy...

and holy cow cesar looks REALLY grown up...

love the pic of coco climbing...great candid!

hope all is well with you!
Carrie Ostreko said…
I am at that park all the time for shoots...love it too. There are great nooks and cranies there you need to search out!
Anonymous said…
I think Brian looks great! What are you talking about girl?

Kids are as cute as usual!

And why don't we get to see your beauty? We never see you darlin'!

Jax
Nina Diane said…
Hey Paula
Cocoa is such a cutie!! as are the boys.....Cesar is looking so grown up now! Great pics..and I'm with Jax...where are some pics of you!!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High