The B-day Boy!!!

Are these the most beautiful blue eyes? Happy birthday, my Irish red bearded hubby!!! Brian is leaving today for a 3 day golf outing with his friends. He comes back on Sunday, but he will be going straight to the airport, where he will be leaving for Florida on a business trip (poor, poor little thing!)

Ok, now, look closely at Coco's face. Do you see them? She has freckles! Who in the world is tanned AND has freckles??? I guess her Irish side is showing. It's just too cute.

Love Connor playing with spiders and trucks. Just like a boy would!

And here he goes, wearing his big sister's shoes. He's just a monkey

We've been taking time to go to the pool in our neighborhood. Connor is a little bit difficult to go with. He demands to be left by himself in the pool (with a floating vest, of course!), but then he gets mad because he floats around and ends up with his face in the water. I lift him up, he gets mad, I let go of him, his face turns to the water, repeat...
NOT fun...


Finally, aren't these hibiscus flowers just gorgeous? Brian and Cesar did a great job with the garden this summer. They are almost as beautiful as my dad's in Mexico. Cesar has been vacationing with his dad in Chicago for a week now, two more to go. We all miss him terribly, but I know he needs this time with his dad and his family... Hope you all are doing great, enjoying the summer, making beautiful memories. God bless!

Comments

Martha said…
Happy Birthday to your husband...what a great photo of him! My husband has a reddish beard and freckles... :)
Nina Diane said…
Happy Birthday to Brian!! and how nice....a golf trip! Johnny boy would love that about now since he's been working 7 days a week for awhile now...arghh!!
cute pics of Coco and Connor
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday to Brian. A golf trip huh? Why is it that every man I know, with the exception of my husband, loves golf?

I don't get it.

Jax
Kim Watson said…
Hellloooo you beautiful lot!! I missed you guys & your news but I'm back now catching up :o)

**HAPPY B_DAY** Brian!! I would sing but you'd never recover from my unforgettable performance hahaha! I hope you had a marvelous day.
Cocoa & Connor are so adorable...just like their Mama. Love the pool story...heehee! the rewind & repeat thing really tickled me...sounds just like Max.

Hugs to you all.
Kim
XX
loving the photos...

and the flowers...beautiful!!!

sorry, about the pool adventures. our battle has been with k taking her floaties off, she's not quite swimming, but almost. the little dude LOOOOVES it!

hope things are all well and cool where you are, my friend!
kmmiller said…
Happy birthday to Brian. love the pictures of the kids. Enjoy the pool. We have been enjoying ours.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High