TAGGED!

I was checking SWEET Kim's blog this morning, and I found myself TAGGED! This is a pretty cool photographic tag: 'photographic evidence of places in my home right now'. Since I found it this morning, I took pix in the morning. Should've waited until night, so that it would be a little bit cleaner, but anyways...

This is Brians' Office. It's really a loft on the second floor. The kids have their table and chairs there, and their keyboard... not too bad!
This is the living room. In the mornings, Connor wakes up around five, so Brian or I take him downstairs and get him cereal, and we watch the choo-choo train (Thomas). The baskets contain our mini scrapbooks. The long cable is for the antenna of my xm radio (mother's day present from Brian and the kids!). The other cables on the floor are Brian's Playstation 3 thingies... The beautiful baby boy is ALL MINE!!!


This is our bedroom, just how I found it today at 6:30, when I went to take pix of my bathroom and closet... we love to jump on the bed and yell "wake up, you sleepy bone-head!" when daddy is in bed. If I am the one in bed, though, NOBODY dares. They are just too smart to do that!
This is our closet. The messier side of the folded clothes is BRIAN'S. I simply gave up.
Our vanity area (is that my BRA on top of the laundry basket???) This is embarrasing!

This is our bathroom. On the floor you can see the kids toys. Funny enough, they have their own bathroom, but they ALWAYS have to take their baths here. Except for Cesar, of course!
This is my ROOM! My scraproom! Not too messy, I think! I was just making room for the newest challenge on Kim's blog! :)
Now, this is the kitchen. I'm kind of glad that I took the picture from FAR AWAY, because the kitchen was a disaster zone this morning. This is Cesar's idea of cleanning the kitchen... my mom would not be happy looking at this picture! (SORRY MOM!)
And this is our fridge. I have an organizing kind of obsession, though. I saw the mess that this was, and I could not resist it. I started organizing the fridge immediately. The problem is when that happens at Walmart...
This is my ideal holiday... Tulum, Mexico (pretty close to Cancun). I SO NEED to go to a Mexican beach!!!

My camera's battery died, so I couldn't take a pic of my feet, which were BARE and un-pedicured, so you can really be grateful for that...
Ok, enough for now. Brian already has enough material for my insanity hearing, I don't need to publicly admit to my OCD...

I tag Susan, Nina and Kim - Scrap to my Lu. And if you want to play, just let me know! Lots of hugs!

Comments

Kim Watson said…
Paula...you are a beaut!!! I LOVE your post...it is so cool to see where you spend...life! I especially love the 'WAKE UP BRIAN" pic...hahaha! tell him is was all my fault!

Now hun...we need to talk about your scrap room and all that STASH!! T looked over my shoulder & said...I quote: Ooh! have you found a new online store???? hahahaha! no seriously... it is just the green glow of Mr jealousy talking.
I am very glad to hear you are scrapping for the next challenge....work your magic girl, I can't wait to see what you do.
Reorganizing Walmart shelves....ummmm! :o) :o) :o)

Have a gr8 day!
XXX
Cheryl Wray said…
You have a beautiful home!!! I am very jealous of the kitchen and the scrap room. Mine are NOT that big!!!

I wanna go to that Mexican beach too!!! :-)
Anonymous said…
Paula, thanks for taking us through your house. I wouldn't dare take pics of my rooms right now. You'd all have the place condemned! Maybe after the weekend when I've had the chance to finally clean after the last of the school activities are done!

Jacquie
oaky, i'll play along...though, it will have to wait until i clean...it's a total disaster=0)

i didn't realize that you had post because you had changed your blog title from "*"...so it showed up "absoulutely me" on bloglines and i'm thinking-WHO IS THAT?

what color is your kitchen? ours is terra cotta-looks similar in the pic.

have a good one!
Martha said…
What a lovely house you have....the walls are beautifully painted!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg