Summer Bliss

This weekend, we had the town's garage sale, and our neighbors had their sale going on. They invited Coco over to sell some lemonade. Other neighbors came over and gave Coco a Kool-Aid sign, so she walked up and down the street with her sign every time he saw any person coming close. They did sell a good $10, and the neighbors were kind enough to split the money three ways


And this is what Cesar and Brian made for me... isn't this just sooo cute? I really love the way this project of theirs turned out!

And then, we had Connor and Digger fetching the ball... isn't that what you train kids for?
I love Connor's idea of a hat. Basically, anything that can fit through his head and/or STAY on his head for half a minute or longer, can be considered as a hat. I really do love how resourceful he is, and how many items fit the bill...

And so, here's probably Cesar's fakest smile ever... but at least he let me take a picture. This morning I noticed that Cesar needs to start shaving his chin, too! That really hit me like a thousand bricks... I started crying. Of course, he finds it very amusing that I cry, so he laughs. One day, I tell him. My avenger will be here sooner than he thinks ;)

Our neighbor's brother built this car (Can you BELIEVE IT???) and he came by to show it off. Of course, everybody wanted a ride! Coco was so shy, but so excited to get hers. I LOVE the car. I must confess, I really wanted to get a ride myself, but I thought I'd really look silly, plus I would probably BREAK IT!


This is my LO for my friend Kim's challenge. I really loved this picture of Nicole... she's really my princess :)
Finally, Brian is gone again :( to Ohio. They gave him a new bigger account (he was handling Macy's), so I feel all lonely... I know he'll be back on Wednesday, but it still feels lonely without him around driving me insane.
Our living room feels so lonely without him playing his PlayStation 3.

Comments

Pauline said…
Love the flowers .... you would think with the GIRLS that your son would have a bigger grin .. BOYS i will never understand!
Kim Watson said…
Oooh! what a fab post!! the little shop keepers look very industrious...Reminds me of one weekend when Cas did it....that was before we had to get electrified fencing, now the neighbours can't get in :o)
Your garden has bloomed since Fathers day....Brian sure has green fingers. We have cactus & gravel...less plants to kill because T & I are no good at gardening.
Connor is such a hoot...he is very creative at finding things to wear...I remember that pic of his with your bra on his head...still makes me smile.
I'm sorry you are on your own...:o( well, if it makes you feel any better...your friend way down south thinks of you often :o)
Nina Diane said…
love the flowers along the walk way...Cesar and Brian did a great job!
Cesar should be smiling big with those 2 cuties on each side of him. Or was he playing the shy guy
Cheryl Wray said…
There's nothing like a lemonade stand. I love it!!!!!

LOVE all the pictures!!!!!!
Lesli said…
They did a great job on their project!!! I love all the photos - sorry Brian is gone - it just makes us enjoy them more when they are home!
The Nester said…
the lemonade stand--i am one of those people who cannot stand to pass up a lemonade stand. even if i have to turn the car around. how fun for your children!
kmmiller said…
great pictures. I love the one of Connor with the Elefun net on his head. Mitchell does that all of the time.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High