I still can't believe it!




When we moved to this town, almost 6 years ago, I met Hannah. She's the daughter of my good friend Amy Leckinger. When we met her, Hannah was 6 years old, just about Cesar's age. They were friends for several years, and then Cesar became a weird teenager (what can I say! I love the kid, but he's a Weirdan!). Well, last Thursday we had to go out with Cesar, and who came to look after Coco and Connor??? Hannah, of course!!!! Isn't she such a beautiful young lady? She brought Matthew with her, because of course, he is Coco's best friend forever. They made matching best friends forever necklaces, and we were so very happy to see what a responsible nice girl Hannah is.

Not much happening around here. Just plenty of resting time after a very busy week!
My sister asked me to post these pictures of the cakes from Joe and Lynn's weeding last week. They had small cakes on each table, each one different design, and on their table (a table for two), they had the cake with the groom and bride...

Comments

Kim Watson said…
Hey Paula...YAY! YAY! you are posting more often! That'll make your adoring fan's like MEEEE happy! :o)

Wierdan? Is that an American term? Hahaha! teenage years are YUK for even the most resilient of kids...especially boys, I feel for them. Did he get on OK with Hannah?

I love that Coco & Matthew are friends...what is their age gap again??? Very cute!!!

I am so blown away by that cake, it is beautiful....1 on each table...WOW! someone had lots of love to share....or $'s for that matter. Has anyone brought themselves to cut & eat some yet??

HUGS & KISSES to you & your lovely brood!!!
kmmiller said…
I love the wierdan. you crack me up. I love longtime friendships. I still have many many from my childhood years.

Love the cute little cakes. what a cool idea.

Hope you are doing well. lets get together soon.

Miss ya.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High