Happy Father's day!


This is the little box that we used to wrap Brian's present. I think I just wanted to practice my doodles! I had a blast doing this last night, while Coco and I "pretended" to go out for a girl's night out.
Now after breakfast in bed and taking 3 Excedrin for a KILLER headache, this is the way Brian spent his Father's day:

I Love what he did! He really loves his yard and he and Cesar are working hard this summer. Cesar has also been mowing the lawn of our neighbor Tom. He had a stroke that left him paralyzed, and his wife Claudia has been trying to do the yard... but Brian and Cesar will not allow that. Cesar goes that and cuts the grass, although Claudia will not let him do it for free... It's nice to know that Cesar would do it for free, though!

And I don't know what is it about Brian that draws the neighborhood kids to him, but when they saw him cleaning up, they came over to help him. Actually, Corey saw him driving down the street and said, "Here comes crazy Brian!" and they just helped him sweep the floor and get the sand and dirt into bags. That is just too cute!

Finally, I finished this LO for a challenge on ScrapDragons! I'm going to upload it right away before midnight! It was so much fun to do it. It was inspired by their designer Wendy's LO for Challenge #17, and Laura's LO for Challenge #13. Now, I'm going to try to finish another one due tomorrow, for a challenge on my friend Kim's blog... I LOVE challenges. They make me SCRAP!!!

Comments

Pauline said…
What a great neighborhood .. and what a great son you have turning into a wonderful young man!
Thanks for continuing to share your layouts they ROCK!
Benga said…
very sassy! love the colors and the cute photos! thanks for playing!

-Marix
cute, cute layout...and love the fab packaging...cute doodles!

i wish my hubby would get out there and help our poor yard! we need to get the grass growing!

sweet of cesar to help the neighbor out. good stuff! good karma his way!
Kim Watson said…
Sounds like a fun Fathers day...did he like his COOl pressie??? What was in it by the way?
As I was saying that last time.....you & Brian are doing real good with your brood....'Free mowing' is evidence of that :o)
You are scrapping GREAT!!! I love what you did with this L.O...it is so festive but now the real question is....are you still playing along with us for ours? Let me know if you are & I will hold off on posting the other L.O's until I receive yours. OK!
XXXXXX
Laura S. said…
awesome LO for the scrapdragon challenge!!
The Nester said…
Love how all the kids chipped in!

and yea!!!!! you will love the DR class--I am thrilled for you!
Martha said…
Fabulous layout (that you did) on Kim's blog!!!
Nina Diane said…
that is so cute how all of the neighborhood kids pitch in....
and your son....well, you should be very proud!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Welcome 38!