Happy Birthday, Coco!

It's been busy, crazy busy around here. We celebrated Coco's birthday this past Saturday at Build A Bear. I'm not sure who enjoyed the party more...
They asked all of us if we wanted to put a little fabric heart into Coco's bear. We were supposed to rub it on our heart, and head, and those kinds of things, to share our love, our thoughts with her... but seems like daddy had some other things to share as well...
Love how Coco and her cousin Megan get along so well!


Then we had the wedding of Joe, one of Brian's best friends of years, and Coco's Godfather. He and Lynn looked so happy, and we are happy for them. We wish them both the BEST!!

Then, we had Coco's field day at school. We don't have field days at school in Mexico... ok, we do, we just don't call them that! Anyways, I went so prim and nice, with my jewelry and makeup... and then I spent all day under the sun! Soooo sweaty and TIRED! But the kids had fun, they were asking me if I'll go back next year! You betcha!!



Today we had the cake for Coco. It was so nice that Kiana (Cesar's friend) remembered and came to say happy birthday! But Connor had a major COW because he couldn't get the ice cream cake on the fork. i tried feeding him, but he threw a tantrum... agrivated by mom taking pictures.


Finally, I just will NEVER understand why can't guys go to bed... Brian just crashes into the couch and comes up to bed around 1 am... and then he wonders why is he so tired!
Guys, I tell ya! Never try to understand them! ;)
I love you, Sweetheart!

Comments

Secundino said…
aaaaabuelita de Batman! ajajaja yo estoy igual! y te voy a contar por qué... ¡¡¡es que da un chorro de flojera irse a dormir!!! pregúntale al cuñao y vas a ver que va a decir eso! osea, el sólo pensar en tener que paraaaarse, cambiaaaaarse, cepillarse los dieeeentes... es mucho trámite, por eso es más agusto estar un ratillo echando flojera en lo que agarra uno valor ajajajajaja

haz la prueba y vas a ver que SÍ es por eso! bueno no sé... apostaremos ajaja

y felicidades a Nicole!!!! felicítala de parte de su tío Toño Secundino :)
Kim Watson said…
So that's where you've been.....socializing up a storm!

For Coco~ "Happy belated birthday Coco....catch a BIG hug from the Cape Town clan...OK! Your dad's armpit stunt sounds just like what happens in our household...so gross hey!!!"

Gotta hate bling in the sun....it gets hotter by the minute & don't mention the heels.....Croc's Rock for field trips I say (even tho' they are darn ugly}

Connor & Max both.....freak outs when things don't go exactly how they imagined....must be a 4yr old boy thing!
XXX
ScrapnJods0423 said…
Happy Belated Birthday Coco - hope you had a great day. I love Build a Bear, looks like you all had alot of fun.
Hugs, Jodie
Nina Diane said…
Hey Paula!
I just love that pic of poor little Connor crying...
love the pic of the wedding cake topper....that's a really cool one.
and yeah, we had those field days when my kids were little. They were always fun.
and about that falling asleep on the sofa part.....yeah, that happens at my house all of the time!
fab pics, girl...i still haven't posted g's field day pics...i keep forgetting.

happy b-day...love the pic of b rubbing his pit-classic!

{ps: the trailer on my blog is for Twilight the movie that comes out in december, based on book 1 of the series that you NEED to read! they are in the young adult section...quick, easy read...}
L@ said…
THIS IS YOUR BEAUTIFUL ALMOST-LITTLE SISTER, ALE, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE HI-FIVE SISTERS, :P

I WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVED THESE PICTURES, EXCEPT FOR THE ONE OF CONNOR CRYING, THAT ONE I DIDN´T LIKE.

I WISH I COULD´VE GONE WITH YOU AND HAVE A NICE TEDDY BEAR MADE FOR ME TOO. :D THOUG I HAVE A LITTLE LAMB THAT OSKAR MADE FOR ME ON OUR FIRST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER...

ANYWAY, I´M GLAD MY NIECE HAD SO MUCH FUN. GIVE HER A BIG HUG AND LOTS OF KISSES FROM ME, PLEASE.

AND... PAULA, COULD YOU PLEASE GET ME A PICTURE OF THE WHOLE CAKE PLEASE, I LOVED IT!!!! IT´S BEAUTIFUL, AND I WANT ONE OF THOSE FOR MY WEDDING. LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN FIND IT, PLEASE.

THANKS BIG SISTER... SEE YOU LATTER :P
Loreluca said…
I'll look for it and post it as soon as I find it, hun!
Kizos!
L@ said…
GRACIAS HERMANI!!! Por contestar mi mensajin :P

Bezos!!! :P

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High