Last week, we celebrated our nephew Gus' b-day. We went to eat at Giordano's, a pizza place very famous here in Chciago (they have the BEST pizza!!!) I was able to take some pictures of the kids in the car and the restaurant...



Now, somebody should teach this kid some lessons... Believe it or not, this was his best poker face as he was flirting with a beutiful blonde little girl sitting at the table next to ours! It was really funny to see him try not to look like he was flirting. I love my baby boy!
Happy B-day again, Gus!


This is part of the group of neighbor girls that started playing Bunco last week. Next month I'm hosting! I hope I make it as fun as Maria did!



I thought a class at ScrapAddict this weekend. As I walked in the store, the first thing I saw, was the layout I finished on NSD... That was just SOOO COOL!!! I also saw a couple of layouts that I made for a class coming up in June. It was just neat to see my stuff being used at the entrance :)


My class was probably the funnest to date, since it was just two girls taking it, and they both happen to be very good friends Amy and Tracie. Of course, I had chocolate for my "students", like I always have for my classes... it's the best way to scrapbook, with delicious chocolate from a nice handmade place around the corner, called Coco's! Afterwards, Tracie and I went out for dinner. It was a good time!


And finally, these pictures of the kids, starting with Connor. It was hillarious to see him getting dizzy, and poking his eye and crying... He just didn't get it! He kept doing it, too!


This is Coco with Amy's son, Matthew. He is Coco's "Best friend since babyhood". Coco is hillarious when she says that. It is so cute that they indeed are friends and have been ffor a long time now. He's a frequent visitor at our home.


Finally, Cesar and I... the day before Mother's Day. For Mother's day I got breakfast in bed and lots of cards from my kids! We did lots of cleaning and we went to Portillo's with Noni and Papa fro dinner.
Hope you guys are all good and you all had a great Mother's day!

Comments

Pauline said…
Hey we are coming into the turn of the centruy we have a portillo's here in cali ... i will confess i ate there and wasn't impressed but they say this place is BIG in Chicago.
Looks like you all had fun on your endeavors!
Pauline
Anonymous said…
Paula...great post...you have been busy! I need to know when you are teaching again so I can come!!!!!
Cheryl Wray said…
I just LOVE all of those pictures. Looks like so much fun you have been having!!!

Sounds like a great Mother's Day!

And, bunko...fun, fun!! We always have the best time!
Kim Watson said…
Hey you, HI! I am still giggling from the pic's of Connor poking his eye, ag no man...& he kept doing it...silly boy :o)

I know I am probably the only person on earth who doesn't know what Bunco is...huh? If it is fun..I wanna know how to play too LOL!

Those are your L.O's Yeeehaaah! you are famous girl & that's because you've got some serious talent you HAVE to share with the scrappy world...well done!!

Your brood takes after you, you know! Gorgeous!!
Hugs
KJ
PS: I have an envelope sitting on my desk with your name on it but no address.....*
kmmiller said…
I want to come to one of your classes as well. Let me know.
Anonymous said…
I've fought the bunco thing for years now. I am a sub but that is all, don't want a team ... until the other day when a neighbor says, are you interested in doing a bunco team. hmmm, me has to think on it since some things have changed around the house!

Looks like you had fun in your class. Wish I lived closer!

Jacquie
I'd have taken your scrap class if I lived close enough!!!
Your kids are gorgeous!! You always manage to get the best shots!!!
Lotsa love~
Gabi
Lissa Ballard said…
Hey there girlfriend! What a doll baby that little Connor is... I can only imagine just how precious he was turning and turning and poking. Seems as a mom I'd probably let it continue just so I could love on him! (*grins*)

I'm sorry to hear of your sweet Abuelita's passing. Good to see you were able to connect with so many loved ones while you were there! I miss my family so much. We are a lot fewer in number but spread out a lot. We no longer see each other unless at funerals. Sad that life becomes that way as we get older.

Love your layouts. Your class looks awesome! Too bad Va is so far away; I'd love to take one of your classes!

Much love and hugs to you and your GORGEOUS family!
Anonymous said…
Hardwood floor in the dinning room? When did this happened??

Marisa

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High