Please, pray with my family

My Abuelita Teresa, my mom's mom, is very ill. She has been very sick for quite a while now, but tonight I called my mom and she let me know they are pretty much waiting now. I was very, very blessed to have known so many of my grandparents (all of them) and even three of my great-grandparents. I didn't start losing them until now that I am an adult, after i hit my twenties. Abuelita Tere is my last grandparent alive. We know she is suffering with this illness, and her body is a pure source of pain now. All we can ask the good Lord is that He calls her soon. Her faith is so strong, that she is praying and asking to receive the Lord in her heart.
Sorry to bug you with this again. And thank you for your prayers. I know my family will feel the comfort they will bring.
Diligentibus Deum, Omia Cooperantur in Bonum. Romans, 8:28

Comments

kmmiller said…
My thoughts and prayers are with you girl. You are truly blessed to have her so long in your life.
Anonymous said…
Hey tia! When I got home from school (today) my mum was telling me about my great-grandma and how my grandma is really torn, I wish I could be there but stupid school, and stupid tests...
I know your thinking ''you're closer than me'' but sadly not really.
Well, I don't know what else to say... just wanted to say hi, and let you and your family know your always in my heart, my mind, and my prayers.
God bless you!! And not forget me.
x's & o's
Ani
Kim Watson said…
"My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are truly blessed to have her so long in your life."

Ditto! I am so sorry for you...I know it must be hard. Hang in there.
~Kim
Nina Diane said…
my prayers are with you and your family......I know it's tough
hugs.....Nina
Annette said…
Oh, Paula! You are all in my prayers. Take care.
Pauline said…
Oh paula, you are truly blessed to have known your grandparents ... our thoughts are with you and your family during this time!
Hugs
Pauline
lots of prayers your way to you and your family!
ScrapnJods0423 said…
Hey Paula,

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. That really is an awesome blessing to have known so many of your Grandparents.

Take care and know we are praying for you. Hugs, Jods
keeping your family in my thoughts.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg