Back...

Last Friday, Coco went to have tea with the girls in the family to a BEAUTIFUL SHOP called The Little Traveler in Geneva. It's like an old traditional place to visit, and it's the place to be for any girly girl. I was suposed to go, too, but I had a last minute job to do, so I had to miss the tea party. I arrived for the SHOPPING part. WOW! That's probably the GIRLIEST place I've EVER seen in my life! But we absolutely enjoyed it! Coco bought a tea set for her very first sleep over with one of her girlfriends, Elizabeth. I'm not quite sure who was more excited, her or myself, but we really enjoyed chosing the set she would buy.

Coco and Meghan

Noni, Coco, Ashley and Auntie-Grandma Kathy


While we were there, I found a beautiful cabinet that had all sorts of Lladro figurines. I had to take a picture. Lladro figurines always remind me of Grandma. She used to have this hand carved mahogany cabinet where she kept all her Lladro collection. Her favorites were the ballerinas... They are probably not my style, but I absolutely LOVE the memories they bring to me. Maybe one of these days I will get myself a ballerina, and make a little glass box for it, just to think and be reminded of my Abuelita Paula.


And then, the sleep over. Coco and Elizabeth had such a blast! We had races down the stairs on a sleeping bag. We had pedicures, and make overs, and scary stories... and OF COURSE, the tea party!



Yesterday we had a chance to go outside for the first time in a LONG time!Connor was trying to learn, and Coco was trying to teach, but in the end, I think Connor found it a lot more amusing to throw his tricycle down the driveway



And my sister Hilda came over to visit with her son Gustavo. Taking these pictures was REALLY fiun, Gus HATES my camera! I love these kind of candid pictures...
Thanks for the visit, sister, I just hope that next time you can stay awake LONGER than 2 hours! (she's getting OLD. She fell asleep from 4 to 8, so she came to snore on my couch! We couldn't even listen to the TV!!!) :)
Of course, I'm laughing thinking of my sister's face when she reads these lines HAHAHA!!!

Comments

the pics are great...love the last two of your sis and nephew.
Anonymous said…
Permiteme un momento en lo que dejo de reirme...
Ay no!! Que risa!
Pues tiita hermosisima vengo de super rapidin y muy contenta a saludarte!
Hoy tuve examen de quimica y creo que por primera vez en algo de tiempo voy a pasar la bendita materia y no la voy a pasar de pansazo asi que dices: ''Guau, antes no te descalabraste''...
je.
Bueno, me despinto.
Besos a tus munstersitos, a mi bello tio, a noni, papa, auntie kathy, amy, y por supuesto la mas hermosa de mis tias...TU!!

TE AMO TIA!!
Anonymous said…
Little girls sure do love their tea parties. Meghen loved them for a long time and then ... not so much!

Jax
What awesome memories! Coco's 1st sleepover, her 1st tea set.. wow this is the what they call the good stuff!
I can't believe that connor is already playing with a tricycle... it feels like just the other day he was just born!!
Hugs!
XO
Gabi
Nina Diane said…
awww...Coco looks so cute in those pics. I love how she loves to pose for the camera!
kmmiller said…
Love Little Travelers. My mom is a huge shopper there. love the pictures. looks like she had a ball.
My friend is moving to Sayulita. I can't remember where your family lives.

Looks like coco had a great time bonding with her friend! Let the fun begin.
Chris said…
Paula,
It was so nice to hear from you!! Thanks for your nice comments, we are very excited for our sketch blog. It will be lots of fun. Make sure to stop by and say hi, or you could submit to be on the DT!!!
Lesli said…
I love the photos Paula - looks like the girls had a great time. I hope is well - I sure miss chatting with you!
Kara Ward said…
So glad you are back to blogging...I love the pictures...especially the one with the flashlight. great idea!
Anonymous said…
These are very interesting memories. Pictures are wonderful. Coco looks so cute in those pics. Lladro image is excellent. I hope this may help to give more brief on lladro.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High