So happy to have Brian back!


I mean, seriously: Who wouldn't be happy having this magnificient specimen of a man back home??? I can't be happier, really. These two days working from home are just so nice. Very quiet, we don't get into each other's business. It's just nice to have a chance to glance at him and smile. Life is good.




I love my baby boy. I love seeing Connor doing these kinds of thing. He is the cutest thing



I love it even more when Coco and Connor play and get along so good (and Cesar, too, only Cesar doesn't let me take pictures of him!)


Diggy boy got a haircut, because in the winter I refuse to cut his hair (I'd have to do it outdoors, and I won't freeze out there!) He looks so cute, but oh-so-not-happy! (he hates looking good!)




Coco had a school event on Friday, and I took them to dance a little. It was just AWESOME to see them having so much fun...
Now, we need to get serious here. Need to get the house ready and staged to get it in the market, which has been horrible, as I hear it... Not looking forward to all that work! We're painting and taking just about everything that is not "needed" (i.e. my books, videos, toys, etc) to storage so we can show the house and how spacious it is. We need to order slipcovers for our couches... the whole works. Brian started prepping walls today. I am SOOO not looking forward to this!!!

Comments

Becky said…
Conner is getting SO big!! How time flies. Good luck with getting the house ready. I would not want to be in your shoes right now. When you are sitting in your new beautiful house then we can switch...LOL..
ScrapnJods0423 said…
Your babies are so cute and I love that they play together so well. Diggy looks super cute also - wanna come do mine now? Good luck on staging and selling the house, you guys are in my prayers for a fast sell. Hugs, Jods
Cheryl Wray said…
Those pictures are all SO good!!!! Love the one of the kids dancing together. Too sweet!
I think that is so cool that you and your husband get to work at home together.
Anonymous said…
Moving is not fun and either is anything that has to do with it. BUT, once done, you'll be so happy!

You've got cute kiddos chica!

Jax
love the pics of conner on the floor with the paper, so sweet! good luck with the house. i KNOW the market here (dc commutable) is horrible! we sold our last house right before the market turned, thankfully. we'll be holding onto this one for a while, i'm guessing.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg