The new neighbors...

Last week, Brian came back from his training in Ohio to have our Christmas dinner with my co-workers and the owners of the company I work for. So, my nephew came over to babysit, and of course, my sister came as well. We had a very nice time at my company's dinner, the guys are always a lot of fun, and Brian was his silly self, as usual.
Hilda and Gus spent the night here.




(just in case you are wondering, I'm the fat lady with the short hair... Yup! I haven't been doing the diet thing, and I really don't care to do it at all!)

The following day, we went to look at model homes around the corner (almost literally) from where we live, and she decided to come along. I'm still scratching my head thinking how we went from looking at, to buying one, but by the end of the day, we ended up the new owners of a new home YAY!!! Best part is, my sister called her husband, and in two hours convinced him to buy a new home around the corner from us. So, there goes the neighborhood!!! I'm very thrilled... although very nervous! We need to put our home on the market PRONTO! However, Brian is still in Ohio, and this time around, he didn't come back for the weekend (major bummer!). Hopefully next weekend, when he is SUPPOSED to come back, we can call the realtor.

These are the pictures of the model home we chose...


And this is how close we will be living...



So, anyways, just a few pictures I've been taking of the kids with the new camera. I still need to learn how to operate it correctly, but I have had absolutely ZERO time to do so. And since next weekend I have the class I'll be teaching at Scrapaddict, I'm not quite sure when will I be able to read through my manual, or look for a class...

I LOVED the picture of Connor reading the scrapbooking book...

Comments

ScrapnJods0423 said…
Congrats on the new house - that is wonderful to start a new chapter in the book of life. It is so pretty, I really like it. Congrats and I will be praying that the old house sells fast.

Hugs, Jods
Anonymous said…
Wow, that was a shock. I stop reading blogs for two weeks and bang, you go and buy a new home. Congrats amiga!

Jaq
kmmiller said…
woo hoo!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. We can do it together. You will love the experience. Is the house already built, or do they have to build it. Ryland is a good builder. When will you get in? I have so many questions. But when I first read the title I wasn't expecting you to be the one moving. LOL congrats to your sister too.
Becky said…
Congratulation on the new how how exciting!!! Can not wait to see more pics
A new home! WOW, now that's exciting! And even more exciting that your sister will be in the same neighborhood. How perfect for the kids. I'm thrilled for you.
Bethany E. said…
Beautiful house...I love it! Show us more pictures soon please! And I'm loving all the family picture updates!!
Nina Diane said…
WOW Paula......you hadn't even said anything about looking at new houses! You really surprised all of us in bloggy land. It's beautiful...show more pics
Lesli said…
Congratulations Paula - I'm so excited for you!!!
congrats!!!! very pretty and maybe the neighborhood won't be too bad with family around the corner;0) good luck with selling your house! i tagged you on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High