Beyond belief

I'm still trying to take in this newest masacre. Why? How can we all live amongst this much evil and not see it? How can parents not care what their kids become? How can these beings lose their souls and all hope, and let evil live in their hearts?

I called my friend Amy as soon as I heard. Thankfully she was home today, and not at NIU at class. She's the mother of Coco's "life friend" Matthew, and has taken care of all 3 of my kids. She is now studying for her masters there. I also got an email from my friend Linda, who works in the next building. She was the room parent for her daughter's room Valentine's party, so she left early today.

That made me happy. But I feel such a heavy heart. I can't think what can we do or where can we go to raise our children. A place where God hasn't been banned from schools and from life. I cannot imagine raising my children in this maddness... God help us all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree...I sit in wonder in how to keep my children safe. I think it is just not in our hands...its in Gods. Its tragic and heart wrenching this morning driving to work...I get that guilty feeling listening to music...like there are so many out there today so sad, alone, angry, hurt....I will never grasp what happens to people. Never.
i don't understand it either. so so sad!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg