So exciting...

I have my new camera! Since I was a little girl, dad taught me to love NIKON cameras. To me, there is no other option. And I found a superdiduperdy GREAT offer at Amazon, so I was able to get my NIKON D40 with a 17-55 ml and a 55-200 ml zoom. YAY!!!! It's been years since I had my SLR, but I still remember the basics. Will need to check my manuals a little bit, since I've never used a digital SLR before.

Brian is leaving tomorrow to Ohio, where he will have his training. I would've gone with him, only SOMEBODY needs to stay with the kids, believe it or not!

So, here are just a few pix that I was able to take with my Nikon... Pretty bad, I know, but at night there's not much that you can take a picture of without the flash...

So happy!!!


Comments

congrats on the new camera, paula, and nice scrap space!!! lovin' the orange in there!
Pauline said…
Who says you need to leave someone with the children??????????????? I think that is so overrated. I am so excited for you guys .. what a great new journey!
Pauline
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the new camera chica!

Jax
yummy, a new camera!
good times ahead!
Nina Diane said…
that's cool about the camera Paula.....I also got the Nikon D40X and am still trying to figure it all out. I am going to take a class in March.
and wonderful news on the job front!!
Anonymous said…
Congrats!!!! It would be nice if you start using it! It´s been a week already!!!!
This past weekend Ale and I went to Mexico City. The Expo was on, and it was great, they had soooooo many beautiful things, and we are so excited about it. After we went there we stop to eat at Sanborns and we started drawing new ideas. Lets hope Don Gus likes them, so we can start some new line of furniture.OK. Besitos to everybody, and hugs too.

Marisa.
Cheryl Wray said…
How EXCITING!!!!!!!!!! yay for you!!
Congrats! I can't wait to see more photos and learn from you.

But I did learn in my class...for taking photos in low light, use the P mode........I think. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High