Maybe tomorrow...

Brian has had a series of phone interviews with a company based in Ohio, and yesterday he actually met with them at O'Hare for the interview in person with 3 of the officials of the company. They are calling him tomorrow to "talk numbers" (men are sooo weird when they say those kinds of things. "We'll discuss an offer" or your salary. But no. They're going to talk numbers)

We are hoping this is a good offer, because the best part of the job is that he'd be working from HOME - YAY!!! I'm soooo excited! Actually, we really get along so well, and we have been handling being in the same very small house without stepping on each other's toes, I think this will work fantastically. As a matter of fact, when I get off work and come downstairs, he asks me how was my day, because he has no clue ;)

It will be very, very well received, since we need health insurance SOON (ours will expire by the end of the month). Cesar had mono, probably for the last few months, but we didn't even realize it because his symptoms didn't get too bad until this Christmas break. Makes me feel a little bit guilty, because he did complain about pains and aches, but Cesar has been a hypochondriac since age 4, so I really couldn't know if it was for real or not. He also wasn't doing a lot of homework and his grades really suffered SEVERELY (actually, he has NEVER had bad grades like this before, he's usually an honor student, and this time around I was dismayed when I saw Cs there!!!), but I just tought he was being a teenager and being lazy, so the poor kid has been grounded since December. I'm pretty sure that the illness had something to do with this. And NO, he didn't kiss anybody. That's my story, that's his story and I'm sticking to it!

Connor had a bad ear infection that reached his eyes last week (two other of his little friends had it). And yesterday he was again running a fever, so we took him to the doctor's office today. And what do they tell us? Maybe it's mono! Darn! We're waiting for the test results. Poor little thing has been miserable for two weeks straight now. And he may have a little problem with his private parts, so we'll be seeing the urologist on the 28th. At least Coco only has a good old cold...
Never a dull moment at the Weirdans!
Hugs to all!

Comments

Becky said…
Will be praying for you!! This sure sounds wonderful. I would love for Rich to work from home.
( kinda...LOL...)

Let us know what happens.

Blessings Becky
Pauline said…
I hope that the NUMBERS work for you!
And when you need a day off just swing on over!
Anonymous said…
This is what scares me the most about no insurance ... the kids getting sick and there being nothing that we can do about it.

Jacquie
Anonymous said…
Saludos para todos. Ojalá que los críos se mejoren y que todo vaya bien con Brian y su trabajo.Oye disculpa la burrez, pero que diantes es momo? Besos para los chiquillos y que tengas un bonito día.

Marisa
kmmiller said…
HOpe the interviews went well for Brian. We need to get together when things slow down.
Nina Diane said…
I'm hoping the job comes through....and hoping the "numbers" are good! That would be awesome working from home. Hope the kids are better...

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg