I've got a NEW Office Mate!!!

Brian got the job he wanted, so he will be working from home right along side me!!! YAY! Well, not quite so. We both are pretty loud, so i don't think we could co-exist in the same room. Sooo... we have decided that we'll re-decorate our bedroom so taht we can accomodate his mini office in it. I will be working from my office downstairs. I am very excited. I know I may sound like a geek, but Brian is my best friend and we do get along very, very well. So, I really am excited to have him around.
He will be going to Ohio for his training, probably next week. We'll see how this goes...
Thanks for all your prayers. God is good to us. Even when we don't understand His plans, He takes care of us and looks after us.
Many blessings to you!

Comments

congrats to brian (and you) that's awesome...and NO WAY i'd want that arrangement here. sorry to hear about the kids...i hope they get to feeling better soon. and thanks for all the well wishes...the birth was definitely tough, when you have NO energy=0)
Becky said…
Congratulation what a great blessing!!
Pauline said…
I was beginning to wonder what the outcome was!
YEAH i am excited for you and Brian
Anonymous said…
Congrats to you both. I'm with Susan...I could NEVER have that arrangement. I love my husband, I do, but to share that much time together, I'd be indicted for murder!

Jax
Cheryl Wray said…
Now THAT would be a challenge to me. I'm not sure how much work I'd get done sharing an office with Gary. LOL

Congrats to Brian on his job!!!
Yea!!! So I guess the "numbers" worked out! That's great. Will the baby get to stay home with you guys too? Sounds perfect!
ScrapnJods0423 said…
Congrats! I am a little behind on reading blogs, but I have had you all in my thoughts and prayers. I am so happy to hear that Brian got the job and that you will be working together. Yeah - I am no longer alone having to work with the hubby. Hope everyone is getting back to health.
Hugs, Jods
PS Does that mean you could be coming in Spring??

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg