Introducing Andrea (and Josecito)



Let me start by telling you that I have 4 sisters, all younger than myself. And my sister Maria Luisa (the one right in the middle of us five) just checked my bloggeroo yesterday. She's the one who posted the comment in Spanish, and she was complaining (formally) that I don't have any pictures of HER daughter on my blog. And so, although not entirely true (She's in the family picture that I posted back in October when I came back from Mexico), I introduce to you my niece (and Goddaughter) Andrea. Isn't she such a beautiful thing? Her mom and dad are very proud of her.

My beautiful niece is now 15 years old, and the sweetest thing in the whole wide world. She lives in Mexico with her parents, very close to my parents. The first time I ever saw her, it was through the window of the nursery at the hospital, and the nurse was bathing her. She was sound asleep when they started, and she never woke up. She went through the whole bath absolutely asleep, and she remained sleeping after they put the lotion, diapers and clothes on. Talk about sleeping like a log!

We all miss our dear Anerita (she used to live here in the USA up until 2006)




Now, since I only have one nephew left, I might as well just introduce him and avoid my other sister's wrath ;) He is the cutest thing ever, too! His name is Jose Arturo, but I call him Joselito, or "Super Amigo" (super-friend). He is the son of my youngest sister, Mariana and her hubby. He loves the Backyardingans, and Shrek the III. When we were in Monterrey, I bought the movie for him and he watched it day and night! He's 3 years old and he can talk up a storm. I LOVE this kid, too!



Finally, and since I'm already at it, this is my sister Alexandra. She is the second youngest, and she is the only one who doesn't have kids, so that's why I'm featuring this picture of her and her fiance (they got engaged the day I took this photograph, only a little bit later, and with nice clothes and makeup on!)

And so, those are my nieces and nephews (and my only single sister) in a nutshell. I have a very large, insane, beautiful family!

Comments

Cheryl Wray said…
These pictures are all so AWESOME. YOu have a beautiful family and your love for them just shines through in this post!!!
emily freeman said…
just came here from my sister the nester's blog...i see you are an interpreter. Spanish, I'm guessing? It caught my eye on your profile b/c i'm an interpreter as well...a bit different...sign language. but still, somewhat common ground!

I'll have to come again.
Nina Diane said…
Hey there! Happy New Year! Your family is just beautiful.....what love!! Hope your dad is coming along good....hugs!!
Thank you for posting pics of your beautiful family! I would love to see a picture of the 5 of you altogether...tell me you did get one while you were down in Mexico with them? I know dad was your utmost concern...glad to know he's doing better these days, keep praying my friend.

Love ya!
Becky said…
Love seeing the pics of the family. The little one is SO cute how fast they grow. Hope you have a wonderful and BLESS New Year!! Hugs!!!
Anonymous said…
Ok.I know i was a bit harsh before. I forgive you now, and thanks. It was awesome seing my kid at work today, and also pepĂ­n and nani and everybody. Thanks for this beautiful gift. Kisses and Hugs.

Marisita Bonita and again contentita

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High