Just a few observations about these days...



I love to see the snow falling. I can sit and just watch it fall... isn't it pretty?



This is Connor having breakfast. Yes, that is a CANDY CANE that he had for breakfast yesterday. Nope, his daddy didn't see this (Brian already says I am a softy... I'm NOT telling him!;)


And Coco's breakfast? GARLIC BREAD!!! She's kind of weird. Well, what can I say? She's a Weirdan, after all!


And this is Cesar, being as geeky as it gets... He got several gift cards, and what did he go and buy??? LEGOS! The best part, is that he was playing with them. Seriously. He had them fighting each other, and going at each other with their swords. Nope, Coco, Connor, Brian or I were not playing with him. All by himself. Geek.


I found this paper that Coco did at school around Thanksgiving time. It's just the cutest thing. It reads:

"How to cook a turkey from the kitchen of: Coco

Ingredients:
Turkey
Corn
Bred (sic)
Flower (flour)

Directions:
Put them in a pot.
Mix them together.
Bake at 10 degrees for 5 minutes.
Eat with family"

I'd have to add: Call 911 as soon as the meal is over...


And finally, I scrapped today! This is "Beach Buddha". nope, we are not buddhists, we are Christians by the grace of God... but Connor's belly in this pix looks just like a Buddha statue, we were all laughing about it.

If I don't get back to the Bloggeroo before the end of the year, have a very Happy New Year!!! I'll pray for many blessings for you and your family! Lots of hugs, my friends!

Comments

Pauline said…
Paula i so love your blog. I love Cesar being a geek, isnt' it nice to know that he is still a child at heart! A candy cane i would agree with brian!
LOL
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND!
I'm so lucky to have that very cool picture at the top of your blog! THANK YOU for sending it to me! Your kids are just so daggone cute!!!!

You are way too kind on breakfast choices!! I say no to candy, gum and anything that I would eat for breakfast! Afterall, I am trying to make sure they don't pick up my horrible habits! LOL

Your layout is simply ADORABLE! (nothing new there) and you do know that our Nick has a buddah belly too! That is too funny, love it!

One more thing, I'm STUNNED you not only got a picture of Cesar but playing with Legos! You truly are getting creative!
The Nester said…
Hey girl! LOVE the name of your blog! You are most creative! My oldest son is looking at you photos with me and we are both very mad that you have snow and we don't! Please enjoy it for us!
happy ny to you, too...loving that buddha belly...much cuter than mine at this point=0)
Becky said…
That picture of Cesar is a keeper for sure, how wonderful that no matter how old they get they still have a child inside.

The little candy cane face looks just was you kissable!!!

THanks for sharing your life, it is so great to still feel like we are connected even though we only get to see each other twice a year and chat every so often.

Keep up the wonderful blog MY FRIEND!! MISS YA!!!

HUGS!!!
emily freeman said…
I'm so jealous of your snow! How wonderful. We lived in the mid-west for many years as a kid so all my snow memories are only happy. I never really had to deal with it much as an adult.

I love the cook the turkey at 10 degrees. So Awesome.
Love the layout, beach budda......cute!
Love the turkey recipe. LOL
and what's wrong with candycanes for breakfast?
Anonymous said…
I´m sending you the hospital bill. There´s no 911 service in here. Tell Coco she´s absolutely adorable, and that we love her and miss her a lot. Tio Pepe sends her a kiss. You´re my hero . Latetly it seems like a miracle to see a pic of Cesarín in your blog, but this one is priceless. And Conorcín looks amazing. Please, kiss them all for us and tell them pretty often how much we love them and miss them, so they won´t forget us. We love you guys. Happy (LATE) Holidays !!!!!!!!!

Marisa.

PS. Your backyard looks great, i miss the snow, not as much as i miss my family, but i do. Whenever you have time make a snowangel for me. Would you?
Anonymous said…
Sorry to bother you, but it seems like La Hora de la Complacencia is working so...
Could you post a family picture so i can steel it for my pc screen? I haven´t seen Bri in ages and i don´t have any nice pictures of him or you for that matter!!! Ok ?Thank you!

Oh, hope you don´t mind i´ve been stealing your pics!!! But that´s actually awesome, cause now i have more . JIJIJI. Remember you CAN´T KILL A SISTER or a COMADRE... Es ofender al eterno eh???

Marisa
Anonymous said…
Hola tia preciosa!!
Como estas?
Espero que hayas tenido una muy feliz navidad al lado de tus hijitos y tu maridin!
Los extraño un buen!! Pero bueno...
Tambien te queria desear un bonito 2008 espero que les vaya muy MUY bien!!
Bueno ya me voy!
Besos
ani

pd- salgo horrible en las fotos no inventes!
Nina Diane said…
candy canes and garlic bread for breakfast......I'm coming to your house!! giddy up!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High