Because I REALLY have nothing else to do...



... I started a new craft addiction this week! Well, it's not an addiction yet, but I ALWAYS wanted to learn how to quilt, and today I started!!! Down the street from us, there's a store called A Stitching Good Time, and I finally stopped by and signed up for two classes. Now, I have to admit that I am NOT liking my choice of fabrics, but I am liking the process. It is a lot less complicated than I expected. This is a mini Christmas tree skirt, and I was thinking of using it for our mini trees (we always have one in the dinning room and another one in the bathroom), but I'm not very sure anymore. It really is looking kind of HIDEOUS to me... maybe when I put the edge THINGY and the other STUFF, it will look better. See how technical I already am? And this is just my FIRST CLASS!!!

We went to the park and to pick our pumpkins over the weekend. Seeing the pictures of Connor, I must confess: I AM IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! (What can I say?? I love all THREE of them!!!)

Hugs!






Comments

Bethany E. said…
This is so awesome...I love to quilt! I just need to find some time between all my scrapbooking! These pictures are all so cute! :)
Anonymous said…
What's not to be in love with? You have three of the cutest kids I know of!

Jax
too cute...and i'm sure the quilt will look great once it's finished!
Nina Diane said…
First off..the kids are precious and they have grown so much!
Second, I also have always wanted to learn to quilt. I bought a quilting book and have been trying to teach myself but I may have to end up taking a class. And the other problem is finding a place to sew! I may convert my dining room after the holidays.
Lissa Ballard said…
Very cool on the quilting! I too have always wanted to quilt and never have done it. My family quilts are among my favorite treasures.

Loving the photos of your family. They're all beautiful. Who wouldn't be in love!
Anonymous said…
Paula... trust me! You'll love your quilt more when it's finished. I usually hate mine before I finish cuz I'm sick of looking at the same fabrics!

The pics of your kids are awesome! Hope to see you back at SWG soon!
Hey, I just tagged you on my blog=0)
Pauline said…
i tried to quilt and can't get pass the whole you have to sew thing !! Wonderful pixs! Great to see you bloggin again!
Cheryl Wray said…
Those pictures are SO great!! Love the lighting on them all!

I have NO talent whatsoever where a needle is involved!! Quilting is something I WISH I wanted to do,because I love how they look.But, alas...it hasn't reeled me in!!

I can't wait to see some of your creations!!
Ah, I'm impressed....you got pictures of Cesar!! Nice job!!!

Oh yes that tree skirt...how AWFUL looking! Listen...if you just can't BEAR to put that in your lovely home, I will sacrafice mine and display it for you......

hehehehehe (such a friend huh??)

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High