The cast is off

I took Connor to the orthopedic surgeon's office, and he recommended to take off his cast yay!!! He asked to see him again in two weeks if he continues limping, but I definitely didn't see him limping anymore, so I'm thinking this is it.
When we came back home, we had again the visit of Noni and Papa, YAY again! I really love it when they come by just out of the blue, with no other reason than just visit. Of course, they came with all sorts of goodies for us, from fruits to cookies, to ice cream cake, to a new Scraparatus for Coco and me!!! Isn't that Awesome??? Noni saw it on HSN, and ordered it for us, along with some tag dies... very neat! I didn't have one, so it was a very nice addition to my scrappin' tools... THANKS, Noni!!

Since we had plenty of food for dinner, we just invited them to stay over. We had a very pleasant evening, but at the end, Coco came in bleeding from her mouth and crying. It took me a few seconds to realize that her tooth FINALLY came out, so in all honesty, it scared me a little. But after putting some ice on it, and lots of hugs and kisses, she calmed down enough to get excited about the tooth fairy. I had told her that if she was extra nice, the fairy may even leave a chocolate or two, so she went to sleep without a peep.


Feels like now I can sit back and try to get into my new fall schedule... although it's already Thursday. We'll see how the weekend goes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love, love, love it when they lose a tooth!

Yeah on the cast. So glad that everything seems fine.

I want a Noni!!!

Jax
I seen that scraparatus on sale over at HSN when they aired it! That is cool, I remember seeing it b/c they were commenting on how it's a 'one-of-a-kind' color in "HSN Color" only. What a GREAT GIFT!!!

Congrats to Coco for losing that tooth! YEA!! Is this her first?? WTG Tooth fairy with chocolate too, way to break in the grown up teeth coming in...hehehehe
Oh and PS)Glad Connor recovered well and he didn't have a break!!!
Pauline said…
I want a NONI ... can i borrow her! So do tell did the toothfairy leave chocolate and $20 bucks ... man inflation from when we were kids is amazing!
Yeah for connor!
Bethany E. said…
Glad his cast is off...poor guy! The scraparatus looks very interesting...can you explain it? Yay about the tooth fairy...it will be fun doing that with Sophie! :)
Congrats Miss Coco!! Mackie lost her 1st tooth at the tender age of 4. She's up to 4 lost now at age 5.5 :) It's funny to see those big teeth come in!
YAY CONNOR!! I'm SOOO Glad your ok!
((((HUGS!!))))
Gabi
Nina Diane said…
Happy to hear that Connor is all better. And yeah to Coco.......money under the pillow. Wished it stayed that way once we got older........haha
Cheryl Wray said…
Sounds like a good, good time!!

The toothless pic is adorable!!!
kmmiller said…
Happy to hear Connor is on the mend.

Miss ya girl.
so glad Conner is better! Whew!
Yea Coco!
I'm with Jacquie........I want a Noni!
Lesli said…
I'm lovin' the new toys you got :) Sure miss seeing you over at SWG - hope ll is well :)
Where are you???
~michelle
I'm getting worried about you. Where are you?

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg