Finally done!

Last month (or maybe even June!) I saw the most amazing acrylic mini albums. I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with them. I just HAD to give those a try. So, I ordered one and started THINKING about it. I did my research and found this VERY useful class that tells the DOs and DON'Ts for this kind of album.

I thought of working on this the day my friend Tracie came over to visit, but I only chatted away and didn't even touch my project (except to show Tracie the first page, which I had already done). Who wants to scrap when you haven't seen your good friend in AGES? I love this wonderful human beeing that Tracie is, so I had much more interest in chatting than scrappin. I have to say, Tracie pretended to work on swaps, but the truth is she barely finished 4 little journaling tags or something like that. But we did go to my favorite "hole in the wall" Mexican restaurant, and had DELICIOUS garlic shrimp. Then, we went to one of the new lss, which I love, ScrapAddict and had a good time shopping (just a little bit!).


In any event, I didn't have a chance to touch my mini album, or anything else besides the kids and work. But FINALLY, this weekend we had nothing going on and it's been gloomy and rainy, so I decided to finish and this is what I came up with...

I really enjoyed making this book. The pictures are not all that great, but I guess you get the idea. I'll have to make some more of these mini albums...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Paula, you just amaze me girl! You are such a beautiful soul and you are so creative and you are so accepting and I just want to be like you when I grow up!

Love to you my friend! One of these days, I promise!

Jaq
totally loving the mini album!!
Loving this! Great job!
~michelle
What a rockin' album!!!! (seems everyone noticed that but not our great pictures and fun times, sniff sniff!!!!)

Accolades a plenty - you should quit your job and be a designer!!!
Pauline said…
AWESOME album! You are so darn creative! And you write about it so well ... BTW Love "holes in the wall" they serve the best mexican food ... and it was so fun to watch you both NOT scrap!
Bethany E. said…
All I can say is WOW...the mini album is gorgeous! I always love your stuff! And I'm a HUGE fan of Mexican food and that picture is making me hungry...hmmm maybe I should go get a snack? :)
Nina Diane said…
LOVE IT........I want to do one now!
Cheryl Wray said…
Oh my goodness... this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for sharing it all with us!!
My friend Adrienne was just telling me about these acrylic albums and I have wanted to get one. Now, I really want to!!!!!!
And, ooh yumm...Mexican food and margaritas!!!
Lesli said…
Wow Paula - what an incredible album - you are so inspiring - I hope all is well!!!
CLBcreations said…
I LOVE the clear album idea. And I LOVE the ren faire pix. We just went last weekend...made it just in time too...because they closed early and cancelled sunday due to rain. I love the picture of Ceasar whopping Brian with the pillow....hehehe.. You should have seen Megan on the bungie jumpy thing...she had so much fun...I, however, was one step closer to a heart attack!!:-( Later!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High