Cindy's creations...

My sister in law, Cindy, is a fantastic artist. She makes just about every kind of craft you known to humankind, and she is just totally talented with everything she does, from quilting, cross stitching, to bear making and polymer clay sculpting. Her work is really detailed and unique. I LOVE her creations!

If you'd like to see more of what she does, visit her website at Etsy CLB Creations by Cindy Riordan, or visit her blog at http://clbcreations.blogspot.com/. She does all kinds of commissioned pieces, so feel free to contact her if you'd like to ask for a special piece for a necklace, or anything else! I know you'll love it!

Here are some of her creations...

(this is probably my favorite!) She's soooo CUTE!

I LOVE this pendant, too!


I just LOVE the details on this red dragon... those teeth are sooo CUTE!

Comments

Pauline said…
WOW paula she is GOOD!
Lesli said…
Great creations - what a talent!!! TFS.
Bethany E. said…
Your SIL is one talented girl! These are awesome! Hope you had a happy 4th! :)
Her work is so FUN! I love, love, LOVE that red dragon!!
Thanks for spotlighting her stuff! It's a breath of fresh air to see what other's create!!!
~XO~
Gabi
Wow you never told me your SIL was so crafty! I see, holding out on me now!!! Well her art is wonderful! I will have to check out her blog now.
Paula, thanks so much for such nice comments. They came at the right moment. I was feeling insecure about my items being displayed for all to see, and was almost going to remove them. I mean, I like them, but I can see someone thinking they were pretty tacky. :)
Your sil looks like she has some talent. I'll have to check her out.
Cheryl Wray said…
Wow, her stuff looks GREAT!!
CLBcreations said…
Thanks Paula...this was so nice of you!.... And thanyou everyone for all the wonderful comments..I do have fun making these little critters. I'm always putting up new stuff...see my etsy shop for the latest... www.clbcreations.etsy.com

Happy Crafting to All!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High