Back to Moderating...

I hate having to moderate comments, but for one reason or another, there is always someone sour and angry and ready to try to ruin everybody else's mood. So, again, someone has thought that my little blog here should be his or her target to critize. I really don't even bother reading those kinds of messages; simply click the delete button and they are done. It's kind of funny and kind of flattering, in a funny way, since I've never met this person, or even visited his/her blog, so I guess I must be all that important for him/her to come and pass judgement on me and my blog...
I live my life as kindly and as happily as I possibly can, and don't have time or space in my life for that kind of bad people, karma, feelings, vibes, or whatever you call it. So, I placed the moderation on comments again. Maybe this person will get tired of me and find something to do with his/her life soon and not leave his/her garbage here. But until then, please forgive the bother!
Hugs to everyone and thanks for reading!

Comments

Wow that really stinks my friend! Makes you wonder why people have to waste their time bothering others to spew their garbage. I guess the world is made up of all kinds and their kind is just not a happy one. Sorry to hear it but I have no problem being moderated for you!!!
exactly why i started it, again. ugh!
Bethany E. said…
Sorry...eek! Not sure what happened, but probably don't want to know :)

So, I wanted to tell you about the OLW (you were asking about, remember?). Go here:http://onelittleword.blogspot.com/

I totally love the challenges...they're so much fun! I really hope you join in because I really would love to see what you do with it!

xoxo
Anonymous said…
Paula, probably the same guy that goes to Gabi's blog and mine. He feels the need to make rude and nasty comments. Feeds off of others. He obviously leads a sad, rather rage filled life. I'm with you, I let him do his tirade and simply delete the comments!
Cheryl Wray said…
I just don't understand why people feel the need to be that way! Get into other people's business and be ugly! Just crazy!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Pauline said…
I agree why do they feel that they need to do that. I noticed that i can't read Gabi's blog anymore, she has blocked it all out!
Some people ruin it for the many of us that like sharing with our friends!
I love your BLOG and you are a wonderful person!
Lissa Ballard said…
I just can't understand why some people feel some need to be so mean spirited. It's just rude and unkind. I can't believe anyone would be nasty to any of you.

What a shame!

Hugs!
Lissa
Creative Frenzy said…
It's sad that someone is SO bored that they follow around people and just to make nasty comments.
He's uneducated, BORED and has nothing better to do with his time. I have his ISP# and his name and address and the police have been made aware of his threats and posts.
Ask Tracie or Jacquie for my email address and email me please.
~Gabi

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg