What do you think?

Would you please give me your honest opinion about this? I can't remember in which magazine or website did I see this, but I wanted to try it. It's a picture of Connor (which I altered a little bit, you can see the original on the last post) that I printed on tissue paper, then melted onto a pilar candle with an embossing heating gun. I want to make the center pieces for Connor's baptism, and these would sit in a glass container, with sand and sea "rocks" on the bottom...

this is the altered picture:



and then, this is what it looks like on the candle:





So, what do you think? Your input will be greately appreciated...

Comments

Pauline said…
this is awesome!
LOVE IT! We did that at last year's retreat! I think it was last year....maybe not!? I just remember doing that and it is a VERY COOL technique!!!
Anonymous said…
I think it's awesome. Nice job girlie.
Lissa Ballard said…
OH My gosh, Paula, this is fabulous! I love it!!!!

Well done sugar!

Hugs,
Lissa
Tara O said…
How absolutely GORGEOUS-what a grand idea!
Anonymous said…
I absolutely love it Paula - what a great idea :) It looks fabulous!!! I hope all is well!!!
Laura S. said…
I think it came out fabulous. What a great idea!!
Paula, I think those are beautiful. Perfect for the occasion. Good job.
I love the photo of him sliding on his belly. So cute.

And I am so jealous that you and Tracie got to hang out. Maybe you both should come to our silent auction we have on the 18th. :)

May Day........oh that's right, you are not from the US. It's a celebration where there's a may pole and kids dance around it......or they decorate a may day basket, hang it on someones door, knock and run. That's the short version.
Cheryl Wray said…
Oh, I think it is BEAUTIFUL!! And what a wonderful accent to have for his baptism celebration!!!
Nonix4 said…
Noni thinks it's FANTASTIC!!!!!! But, then again, I'm a little prejudiced cause I love everyone involved in this project.
Anonymous said…
estoy absolutamente de acuerdo con noni, y mas te vale que me mandes una con mis papas!!!!!! Besos a todos.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High