The weekend in a nutshell





We had a great time at Tracie's silent auction dinner for the Avon Walk. It was such a great time! Of course, that was after one hour that we drove erratically, unable to find the place :D But we did make it and had the opportunity to chat with Julius, Tracie's hubby. He and Brian get along perfectly, maybe because they're just as nuts. They were just hillarious, and this picture I took was just on the perfect angle! Tracie's kids are just AWSOME little ones, so we had a very nice time. The dinner was very good, music was also very nice (lots of Gospel!), and I had a chance to get a couple of very nice goodies, especially some scrapbooking ones! Tracie looked sooo pretty in pink!




Saturday, my sister Hilda came over and we had Coco's school fun fair. I volunteered to sell tickets, so I missed seeing the kids at the petting zoo and the races and games, but Brian took pictures. When we came back home, I was feeling so sick with my allergies, I just had to go to bed early, which made me miss my online crop! It was at Scrappin' with Grace, and they announced the winners of the game I've been playing in. My team didn't win, and i wasn't selected to be showcased at Cosmo Cricket's website, but I had such a great time, I signed up for their next game. I loved it because it makes me SCRAP, and I love challenges!





Yesterday, I finished some LOs for CHS... I LOVE May's kit! SO AWSOME!!! Today Brian wasn't working, since he starts his new job on Wednesday, so he prepared dinner on the grill! We had steak and potatoes, asparragus and corn... yum! the kids played in the back yard and we all had a great time. Tomorrow Brian is going out golfing (I'm green with envy!) with friends, so I guess tomorrow dinner will be on me!



Comments

fab layouts and great pics!
Anonymous said…
Paula, you are always so darn busy! Great pics. Glad you were there for Tracie...wish I could have been!
Where do I start?? Thanks for posting a few pics from the fundraiser! I GUESS that picture of me isn't too bad!!! Please send me what you have?! I'm really glad you had a good time, was the music too over the top??

Great PICTURES of the kids! Great layouts as usual and I can't believe you weren't chosen! That is shocking to me, my guess is they were half in the bag when they were choosing!! LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg