VINI, VIDI, VINCI






HA! And that's all I have to say about THAT!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good girl! I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like, but that looks like something Starbucks offers.
Anonymous said…
WOW, it's been a while since I heard anyone use that phrase (Veni, Vidi, Vinci). Looks yummi! Enjoy the "magic" at home :)
So, how did Brian do today? Praying for the best. Holly.
Lesli said…
How are things going Paula? What did you make :)
Anonymous said…
looks like you got it to work. Congrats.
Coffee rocks! (Now, what the heck is that saying all about anyway???)
Bethany E. said…
Oh wow...that looks good!!! How did you make it? I would love me one those just about now :)
looks VERY frothy...i should pull out my capp maker...yummy!! {i'm back and will update soon.}
Anonymous said…
yummmm....and scrolling down reading your last post, looking at the photos..Your eggs make mine look like they are pathetic! WE are sad lil eggs makers in my house!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg