So much work around here

We have been pretty busy around here. For some reason, the work in my home office has been just too much. Lately it feels like every attorney in the are has the need for interpreters in all languages, so it's been pretty challenging to fulfill some of these requests (who in tarnation knows how to speak Hmong????) Each day I've been too tired to make it to my blog. But I'm never too tired to be with these kids of ours that really make my day. As soon as I see Connor or have a minute to really talk to Cesar & Coco, I feel like my day was worth it. Well, some times I want to run away, too. But mostly, I love being with them all.

Let's see if this thing worked. This is Connor having a conversation at the dinner table. Just remember to stop the video on the side ("I can only imagine") in order to listen to these words full of wisdom...

Comments

OMG is he just too cute or what?? And you GOTTA LOVE Brian...'So Connor what would you do to solved world peace?" I was dying! Too cute!!! And Let's say I'm not surprised Brian asked that so 'staright laced' - it's so him!!

Thanks for a peek into the Riordan dinner time.......:)
Pauline said…
That was awesome Paula,Connor is adorable!
You're such a good mama! I haven't tried the video yet, but even the still shot is adorable.
You need to submit that to Funniest Home Videos! Love the world peach part.
Paula,
the video that you couldn't open on my blog is at YouTube. Do a search for Will Ferrel Pearl.
No kids should be around. :)

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High