Exhausted...



This was a busy, busy weekend, although we had nothing in "particular" to do. Yesterday, we went shopping and had dinner with the neighbors, we hadn't seen them in ages. Today was such a GORGEOUS day, I feel the warmth and the heat all around me, and I'm happy (I know I won't be in a few weeks when it becomes impossible, but today we were around 80, and it felt good!)
The contest I have been participating at Scrappin' with Grace ended today, and I didn't have a chance to even start my LOs, so today I spend most of the day scrappin, or playing with the kids. In any event, here are my LOs, and I shall hit the sack...
Will visit Blogs and all that good stuff tomorrow...

Comments

Pauline said…
OMG paula you ROCK!
Your layouts are AWESOME!
I have those pictures with the hair from when we went to universal, do you mind if i scraplift?
pauline
Anonymous said…
Love the colors in the last layout. Very nicely done chica.
Lesli said…
Your LO's are awesome - I have loved being on the same team as you and Kathy, as well as my friends here. I have signed up for the 3 bugs contest - we'll see how I do - at least this time I won't have to worry about letting anyone down but me! Have a great day :)
I don't have to tell you how awesome your work is, it speaks for itself! Waiting with baited breath on the results of that contest, dying to find out probably as much as you are!!!!!
Love those layouts! Love the white writing, the bright colors.
Great job.
Lissa Ballard said…
Paula these are awesome! i love them both but I gotta say that the sprinkler one is AWESOME!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs,
Lissa
Cheryl Wray said…
Oh, I LOVE both of those layouts! They are SO fun!!!
Bethany E. said…
Beautiful layouts!! Love the colors!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High