Spring Break

























I was checking my pictures, and I can tell you that nothing does justice to how much fun we have been having over these couple of days, with Spring break going on. Nothing big, nothing grand. Just the joy of having this little family of ours together, enjoying the weather that was extremely nice for a couple of days. Getting to {finally} see the neighbors after months of hibernation. We even have new neighbors right next to us! Funny, when I went to introduce ourselves, the girl told me "we met before!". Turns out we did, when she came to see the house for the first time. Nicole saw her going in and she insisted that we go there and tell her to buy the house, because it was soooo lonely and needed somebody to love it and take care of it. Yup, that sounds like Nicole! I'm a little surprised that they didn't run out and bought property on the other side of town!

New shoes. Ice Cream treats. New haircuts. Play dates for Nicole, play nights for the whole family. We all jump and play pillow fights in the living room. A lamp gets knocked down, as do all the tables. So, my home won't make it to the cover of BHG, but who cares? We're certainly having fun!

Not much to report, just having a nice, calm, strangly peaceful kind of time!

Comments

Lesli said…
Hey Paula - sounds like a very busy - but fun time. Gotta enjoy spring break :)
Anonymous said…
Isn't it great being able to spend some good quality fun family time together? In this day and age, those times are so few and far between.
sounds like the best kind of vacation...look out spring break here we come!
Holly said…
By Cesar's eyes, I can tell you guys are having lots of fun. (Looks like he needs some rest.) These are the days the children will remember as their happiest when they grow old. Enjoy them while you can :)
kmmiller said…
Glad you are all having fun. Can I come and jump tooo. LOL
Bethany E. said…
Sounds like your spring break has been nice!!! You children take the most beautiful pictures!

Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you how much I love coming to your blog and listening the song...sometimes I just go to your blog and let it play for awhile...LOVE that song :)
Paula my friend, you have the BEST family! You, in my opinion, are living your life to the utmost fullest extent and spreading that fun, love and joy to your precious offspring. I have no doubt they will live, laugh and love throughout their entire lives.

You contineously show me how Brian is your absolute soul mate and that you both are enjoying life, moving forward and never

God Bless!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High