A Li'l soMeThiNg


I made this little book that came with my CHS March kit . Now, since my dear friend Tracie in her blog made me very aware of not posting other people's kids on my blog, I can't show all the pages inside, but I made this book to house all those little pictures of kids that exchange school pictures with my kids... I really LOVED it and made it in a night, while Brian watched tv by my side (that was SOOO COOL!)

The paper is Scribble Scrabble (the one i bought like a month ago at that store that I found!), cardstock is bazzill, the stamp is by Stampin' Up!, letter stickers by doodlebug, flowers are Prima (are there any others???)

Feel the itch to scrap!

Comments

look at you scrap! You've been busy! Looks like a great little book.
Sounds like you have your hands full with your husband gone. Thursday is just around the corner.

LOve the photo of the NEW WALKER!!!
OMG how stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!! You so rock my friend!! And LOVE the new look or your blog! DO TELL ME.....how did you do that???!

I hate you for being so talented!! You have more talent in your pinky finger than I do in my whole body!!!! ugh.....

hehehehe ;)
Pauline said…
Paula,
I love the new pixtures across the top of your blog!
I love your work, you are so creative!
scrapperjen said…
Awesome mini book!
Anonymous said…
Very kewl mini book my friend. Wish we could look inside, but I agree with Tracie 150%.
Bethany E. said…
Man, this little treasure looks awesome! I really wish I could see inside of it, but I completely understand! I've been checking out your creations and I'm so excited to see more of them :)
kmmiller said…
Oh my goodness, You loved the March kit with goodies. Wait until you see APRIL! Great job on the little book. I did mine for a friend for her b-day.
Lissa Ballard said…
Love that little book Paula! Great job~

I LOVE your new header - your family is so beautiful!!
Hugs,
Lissa
Anonymous said…
Good for people to know.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA