I miss you!

Yup, you stinkeroo! I know you come lurk in my blog. I know you never leave a message, but I know you are reading. I miss you! You are my best friend, and I really miss having you home joking around. Can't wait for Thursday! I know, I know, I sound soooo corny...
I told you Hilda (my sister, for those who are NOT my dh and don't know who Hilda is!) came over to visit. She hung out with the kids while I worked. She was soooo happy to see Connor. She couldn't believe he's so "grown" and he does the Frankenstein walk. She was thrilled. We took the kids to walk around the block, because the day was GORGEOUS. they say tomorrow it'll go up to 70 (can you believe it? as soon as you leave, "gringo" weather! I wasn't even wearing a jacket, though I did wear your jacket to pick up Coco). I like wearing your clothes when you're not here, they smell like you. Only this time, you did laundry before you left, so it all smells like GAIN :( We saw Kiana and Shayla (Cesar's friend and her mom, respectively), they both said hi, and they both were holding Connor. It was a lovely evening.
I made pork chops and rice for Hilda and the kids, and after she left, we played Monopoly. The kids went to bed a little later than usual (yes, I know, I'm a pushover). I'm pretty sure tomorrow I'll tell you that the kids ended up in our bed, heck, I'm pretty sure even Digger will end up in our bed (promise to tell him to get out if I wake up! -FAT chance!). But we all miss you!

have a little fun, don't work too hard, come back soon!

Comments

i'm with you girl...i have to sit dd down and tell her "you have to stay in your bed"...some nights it works, others it doesn't...some nights they are both in my bed, especially when dh is gone. most of the time it's okay with me.
Where did Hilda go that you miss her so?? Did she go back to Mexico or something??
Loreluca said…
Oh, man! I didn't think this would be sooo poorly grammatically constructed! I meant that I told Brian that Hilda came to visit me! The one who is away on a trip is Brian!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg