I hate my tax return!!!

Every year, I think that NEXT year I WON'T leave everything to the last minute. I will keep all my files and receipts updated. But every year, I have to spend two or three days buried underneath the mess of papers that I have accumulated during the year, organize them, and finally do our tax return. Boy, I hate it! But in the end, it's such a feeling of relief and accomplishment.
Yesterday, Cesar wanted us to celebrate an "early" St. Patrick's, since he will be with his dad's family next weekend, and he doesn't celebrate the date. So, I made green ham and cheese omeletts - my style. Coco wasn't very hungry, so she's the only one that didn't participate. Kind of funny to celebrate St. Patrick's with green eggs and BEANS, but hey, this is a hybrid family, what can I say!








Today was the first day that the weather was beautiful, perfect for the kids to run outside for a little. I kept my office door and the garage door open, letting the breeze come in. It was the only little bit of time I spent outside my office. But maybe now I can scrap over this coming weekend, without feeling guilty!
Brian is leaving tomorrow for the Dominican Republic. He keeps telling me about the ALL INCLUSIVE hotel he's going to, but I really don't think he'll have all that much time to have fun, although I sure hope he does at least have time to get his feet wet at the beach! It will be an interesting week, that is for sure. It'll be full of sleeping with mom and eating lots of chocolate to help with all the missing we will do! Actually, now that I think of it, I need to go get some chocolate ice cream before I go to bed...

Comments

fab photos and love the new banner!
Anonymous said…
Love your new banner as well. Hope you guys don't miss you man too much. Eat lots of chocolate for me. he he.
Anonymous said…
It was nice that you celebrated St. Pat's early, not only because Cesar's dad does not celebrate it (guessing he is not IRISH, in which case he would not be expected to), but mostly because Brian will miss out on the fun here. Or maybe he'll be celebrating it in the Dominican Republic? In any case, stack up on the Chocolate Ice Cream and soak in the bonding you'll be doing with the kids :) Good Luck!
Pauline said…
OH paula a week without brian i would have to stock up not on chocolate for a week without tim! Look out starbursts and dew!
These are wonderful pictures of your kiddos!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg