The fight for the CRIB...






It's just hillarious to see Connor and Diggy boy interact. As I told you in my previous post, I got a new bed for Diggy boy. Before that, we had his kennel in the kitchen. But lately, Connor was getting IN the kennel, and you could see the look of confussion in Digger's face ("Whatta...?" kindda look), and he ended up getting out of the kennel so that Connor could stay in.

Well, I thought that getting rid of the kennel would take away Connor's temptation to get in there. WRONG! The scene starts always the same: Connor starts walking towards Digger, and I see Digger getting a little nervous ("is he comint my way AGAIN?"). Then, Connor tries to hug Diggy boy and goes "aaaaawwwwww", as Digger looks at me with these huge eyes ("are you kidding me???", he seems to say). Finally, Digger gets up and leaves his bed, as Connor lies on it, cuddling in it, still with his "aaaaawwwww" sound, as Digger looks at me ("Mom, Connor is bothering me!")

It's just toooooo funny! These two babies of this house are too spoiled! But Digger always forgives Connor, since Connor is always throwing food at Digger as he eats! They have a nice interaction, after all. It's nice to know they can co-exist peacefully!
Last night, Cesar put together Connor's first train toy (actually, it's a Thomas one!). It was also very cool to see Cesar so concentrated in getting this thing together for his brother...






Comments

Anonymous said…
Who was drinking the "Coke" in the first picture? The dog or Connor? I hope neither of them :)
Cute pictures
that is priceless! Look at the look on your dogs face!

Hey, where in Mexico are you from?
My brother inlaw is from there.
Anonymous said…
Connor and the dog bed. So cute. What a great scrappin page that will be.

Also, he and Cesar will have a ball playing with the Thomas. Mitch loves his so much.
ROFLMBO!!! These pictures reminded me of when I was about Connor's age and I would fight my Grandmother's dog (Soxie) for her bed!!! That would be a hoot if I had them to show you but I don't!

WTG Cesar for helping out your brother with his most coolest toy! My boys just LOVE Thomas and Friends...look out my friend, if he gets hooked call me, I'll TELL YOU WHERE ALL THE GOOD DEALS ARE!

YOU HEAR ME?? I'LL TELL YOU!!! (hehehehehehe)
Pauline said…
WELL, Paula, looks like you are heading back to the store to buy a second bed ..LOL

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High