Here's a peak...

I can't resist showing just a little peak of our March kit (with Tracie's permission, of course). This is part of one of my DT projects, you'll be able to see them all on our website starting March 1st. I really am loving this kit, can't stop saying that!
Connor is such a sweet boy. He loves playing with his sister's Littlest Pet Shop and the set of cars that my sister gave him for Christmas (Thanks, Hilda!) The remote is his fascination. I guess it's a guy thing, who knows. And he has discovered COCA COLA, he loves it. He dove into my crop room's garbage can and found a couple of empty coke cups from McDonalds. He grabbed them and started trying to drink some from either cup, he really tried. In the end, he settled for licking the straw. There's only paper in the garbage, so I was not even concerned, just flashing the darn camera like crazy and laughing.






Life is good. Love my kids, love my hubby. Hope all is well with you, too!

Comments

Oooh thanks for sharing that cool stuff! Although I think you meant "Traci" - no "I.E." at the end, I.E. is ME and I only WISH I ran a SB store!!!

Your family is way too cute and so are you! My kids loved the remote too so it must be a guy thang! Conner is getting so big and such an adorable little boy...he's going to be a heart breaker for sure!!!

Also love the new picture of your family you have for your profile, nice choice!!!!
Pauline said…
AHHHHHHHHHHH a good laugh with your children is pure heaven, look how big he is getting!
Anonymous said…
He is soooo cute!!!!!
Bethany E. said…
First, I LOVE the new look of your blog...it's so refreshing, perfect for spring :)

Next, Conner is so stinkin' cute...how can you stand it?!
Anonymous said…
what a doll!!! great pictures of him.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High