Awsome Friday!!!

Yesterday {FINALLY}, we finished painting, rearanging and cleanning our remodel project!!! YAY Riordans!!!! Our good friend Michael came to install the light fixture in the family room, and our good friend Sean came over and actually connected it to the switch (it's a complicated dimmer that Brian loved...)

And this is the final result...































































Then, in Nicole's little corner in our {new} family room, we have her Wall of Words!!! She can read almost all of them!!! YAY Nicole!!!!


















Finally... All this week, I've been pretty sick with a nasty, NASTY cold, AGAIN. It feels like I've been sick since December! But in any event, today I went to an assignment in St. Charles, and I found a NEW Scrapbook Store!!!! YAY!!!! It's called One Stop Crop Shop, and it's PRETTY neat! The have the stuff that you don't find at Archivers and Joann, pretty neat little companies, like Scribble Scrabble, Scrappy Cake, Stamping Station, and some others a little bit more known, like Quick Quotes... They will be getting their new stuff from CHA, can't wait to see what they bring in! And here I am, thinking I really don't want to spend too much money, when they tell me ALL their paper products (including die cuts AND cardstock stickers) are 30% off!!! So, I didn't:






It was only 18 bucks!!! Like Coco would say... "Delectable, mommy!"

Comments

Paula, I love the way you painted. Those stripes, amazing. Mine would be crooked for sure.
Love the lighting in the living room. Love the play space, how perfect! And of course all that scrap stuff.......yummmmy

I can understand why you can't embrace my Stella. I completly understand. It can be The Hutch to you. :)
Anonymous said…
I love all the colors in your house. It is awesome. Between you and Traci, I want to paint now. Great job.
WOW! WOW - WOW - WOW!

When you guys set your mind to something you REALLY (in the words of Larry the cable guy) giter done! Awesome my friend!!! I LOVE all those great colors you choose, please send me more pics so I can show Julius!! We are STILL needing to paint.....

Great find on the LSS too! Thanks for sharing all your goodies with us so we can drool!!!
Anonymous said…
Wow girlie, loving the way you painted those stripes. Will have to share this with my dh. He loves to be artistic and will just love that idea. Might have to see where we can fit something like that in!

Great job!
Lissa Ballard said…
Paula, your home looks absolutely amazing! I adore the colors you've chosen. Fabulous work! And that haul at the new LSS! Woo hooo!

Hugs,
Lissa
Anonymous said…
wow!!! absolutely beautiful colors!! it looks amazing. i am going to find that new store next week. sounds cute.
Pauline said…
Paula and all the Riordians, those are the most beautiful color combinations i have seen in a home, they are FABULOUS! I am jealous, i have to live in white walls (no painting allowed in the apt) I love your new "remodeled" home!
I see side jobs in your future!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High