Not a bad weekend, so far...


















Today, I've been mostly in bed, since I have a bad cold or sinus infection, who knows by now, and my neck is still pretty sore (I'm almost sure now that they are related...) But I've been coming to my scraproom every once in a while, to work in a project I really wanted to finish.
I bought this kit at Creative Hearts Studio, and I really, really LOVED it! I just didn't have a chance to really finish it, so, here it is. I want to make another 2, one for each kid, so that they will all have one and remember the ornaments we used to have when they were little... The kit comes with the paper, the ribbons and two washers, and I also used some of the leftovers from my December kit , some Scrapworks chipboard shiny shapes, and some stamps... Hoping to finish something else before the week starts!
Brian is working tonight, trying to finish painting and installing lights. Poor thing, I can't really help him that much! I'm thinking I may need to take a day off next week just to clean this mess! We're tired of not having our home back yet!!!

Comments

OMG I LOVE IT!!!! That is simply beautiful! I really think it's awesome that you're going to do one for each kid. I need to get a move on scrappin too...the 1 page so far this year isn't going to cut it!!! LOLOL.
Anonymous said…
Ok, they are beautiful. I will be sending my pictures over later. he he. Keep up the great work. Maybe one of these days we can meet for coffee or I guess I would get hot coco.
Pauline said…
Pauline that is an awesome idea!
I have wonderful ornaments that mean a lot to me, this would be an awesome way to preserve the who's and what's of the ornament!
can you remind me in a yr and i shall take pixs and do this :)
I love the whimsical look this has. So so cute. Great job.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High