My pride and joy...

Today, Cesar comes in and tells me that, since his grades in Science are above the 90 percentile, he was chosen to take a 3 hour test, and have several interviews with some of the science teachers, so that he can be in the Academically Talented Science program next year...
YEAH!!!! We are so excited! This will be three of the four main subjects in AT classes (Math and English are the other two)

I'm almost positive that he will also be invited to do this for his Social Studies class, since his grades are above the 90 percentile... We are very, very happy. We know what he is capable of. Now, we are happy to see him actually achieving it!

Love my first born child!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go first born, go first born! Congrats to you all!
Way to go Cesar!!! I can sure see how proud you are! That's simply GREAT and I'm glad to hear that he's putting so much effort into his academics rather than other things that kids tend to do these days. :)
Anonymous said…
CONGRATS CESAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats to mom and dad too! What a great privilege. Keep up the great work.
Anonymous said…
congrats to cesar!! that is quite an honor. be proud mama be proud!!!
Lissa Ballard said…
Wow Paula! Many congrats to Cesar! I know you all must be so proud of him and his hard work!

Blessings!
Lissa
We are so proud of you Cesar!!!
I hope Lucas follows in his footsteps.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg