Milestone


We have been trying to make Connor walk, but it has been nearly impossible. He is so ready to do it. He walks all over the place, but holding onto something. When Brian sits in front of me, and I call his name, he will stand, but his legs just freeze. I extend my arms, to give him some sense of security, but it's no use. The same happens with Brian. He has not taken a step yet with either one of us.


But this morning, it was kind of funny to see him go from the sofa to the table by himself. Just a few steps, but he did it! Wowsers! It was a little bittersweet to see him doing it on his own, instead of walking to the arms of his loving parents, but I guess that will have to do... Oh, what the heck! I'm happy he is trying!


Now, I'm just wondering if his first words will be Diggy Boy? Yup, that'll be the icing on the cake...

Comments

Can I ask a silly question my friend? Why on earth would you WANT Connor to start walking??? He's going to be EVERYWHERE! Did you forget that??? You're in for it now!!!

WTG CONNOR!
Anonymous said…
YEAH! That's awesome Paula. Go Connor, go Connor. BTW, he's so darn cute!!!
Bethany E. said…
That picture says it all...SO sweet! I have a lot of those kinds of pictures of Sophie...she is really quick! Enjoy the last few days/weeks of not quite walking :)
Anonymous said…
Oh I am so excited for you! I love that age when they are walking. So darn cute. Give him a big smooch for me.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High