About not having Internet conection...





































Oh, my goodness, not having Internet service it STINKS! I hate it! Comcast had been having problems in this area, so I was out of service for quite a few days, and then, when they finally came to fix the lines, they realized it was the MODEM!!! ARGGGHH!!!
In any event, here are some of the pictures of the new rooms. We're still pretty behind with the whole downstairs area, we want to paint again (same colors, just a new coat), change the living room into our family room (we realize we don't use the formal living room / dinning room very often, and it's really wasted huge space!), the dinning room will now go into our family room, and I will no longer know where in tarnation I am for the next few weeks, but hopefully it will all come together nicely.

Anyways, here are some pictures of my scraproom, Connor's bedroom and the new loft / play area for the kids... almost there, now!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the new rooms.

Your scrap area is awesome!
Love it! Everything looks so happy. Love your cross wall. Amazing! Your scrap area looks so cozy, I'm ready to sit down and create!

If I can find the softward from my old scanner, it's yours.......if you want it. It's a nice one, I just don' t need it anymore with my all in one.
WOW PAULA!!!!!

I can't wait to come over and actually see it all first hand and I have to say I'm waaaaay impressed!!! I can so visualize it all. Love the colors you've chosen and it really looks GREAT!

I also love the idea about changing your family room to the dining room and then using your 'formal' living room as your new family room...I've had similar thoughts about that myself! How funny.

Anyway, looking Goooood!! Sorry to hear about that doggone modem issue, that really stinks!
Pauline said…
Paula, it is gorgeous!
WOW, I hadn't seen the posts below the finished product. You guys really got alot done in a small amount of time! Good for you! It feels so good doesn't it?
Keep us posted on your dad. Where do they live? Your nephew is beautiful!
And, I found the software, the scanner is yours if you want it. Just email me your address. Krjdemmon@comcast.net
Bethany E. said…
The pictures look great! That's so cool that you have a little play loft for the little ones...totally need something like that!

I hate not having internet conection...in fact, I don't think I could live with out it...lol!
Anonymous said…
OOOO! I just love your rooms! Especially your scrap area! You also have a great blog!! God bless!
Anonymous said…
Wow Paula, everything looks wonderful. Can't wait until I get to see it up close and personal. One of these days chica, one of these days!!!
Anonymous said…
great new rooms. how exciting. your scraproom rocks. i would be in there all day!!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg