A nice weekend with Coco

I spent most of the weekend with Coco, doing all sorts of girly things, from playing Ms. Jane and Ms. Maria, to goin to the Polar Express and visiting Santa, to her Spring recital measuring session and finally, a craft show where Kathy, Carrie and Traci were exhibitors. What a fun, fun weekend!

Saturday we went to Blakberry Farm, for the Polar Express Experience. We did take the Polar Express train, but it was soooooo cold, it took me hours to feel warm again. Coco was so extremely shy with Santa, that she wouldn't pose with him by herself, but she did make sure that she asked for My Little Pony. We came back home to hot soup and hot coffee {for mommy}, and Coco watched A Christmas Carol for the first time (It's my favorite!). She was oh-so-delighted!

Today, we had to go to get her measured for her custome for her Ballet Spring recital (How EXCITING!) All she wanted to do was dance her little happy heart out! I cannot wait to see her at her recital. I remember when I had my own recitals, and they were SO exciting.

Then, we went to the craft show, and we had so much fun, and I think she finished all the chocolate kisses from all the exhibitors there! She played and played at the Discover Toys table, and then played the piano for the girls while they had their late lunch. She tried on ALL the jewerly from Traci's sister Deanna Farren and was ever so happy to talk to every single person in the show after her thin layer of "I'm so shy" wore out.

I was so happy to order a couple of things that I love, including toys for Coco and Connor, and Pampered Chef. But my fave buys were the Gold Canyon candles that I picked (they smell mmmmmhhhh sooo good!!!), and of course, my papers and kits from Creative Hearts Studio. Their creationg were just so BEAUTIFUL! The only BUMMER is that I was SOOO excited having fun, I forgot to take PICTURES! AAARRRGGGHHH!





























Of course, I had to upload these pics of Diggy boy. He's such a goofball! He had such fun runnig around in the backyard and playing soccer! We have a small yard, so he just kept running around and around like CRAZY! So much fun to watch him. We were laughing so hard. It was such a lovely weekend. Such a bummer it's OVER!

Comments

Pauline said…
Oh it sounds like you had such a wonderful TIME!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like you had an awesome weekend! I LOVE Pampered Chef and Gold Canyons candles too!!!
Anonymous said…
Love the photo of you two! Love that doggy. What a character.
Anonymous said…
Thanks for coming to see and support us. It was a fun day. I'm glad you are enjoying your candles.
Anonymous said…
it was so good seeing you and your adorable daughter sunday. thanks for stopping by and seeing us!!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High