December Challenge!

BEFORE I hit my pillow, which I am really missing today, I have to let you know about the newest challenge by our monthly kit company, Creative Hearts Studio. Click on the link to go visit our Blog and see the challenge going on have for December. The deadline is the 20th, so go and check it SOON!
I can't show my January kit yet, but if you go there, you'll find a little peak-a-roo into it... it's SOOOO DARN-STINKIN' CUTE!!!! I love it!!!! I truly feel blessed, being part of such a nice group of ladies! They truly strive to give us the best kits available, for the bestest price... And their hearts are truly, truly BIG and {cretive}
I am a lucky woman, God reminds me EVERY DAY of all my blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High