Some of those pictures...










Comments

Anonymous said…
OO you are ready!! I want to get my tree up tomorrow..we are headed out for State finals ina little while..then tomorrow, craft and decorate somemore. :)
Love the photos! Christmas cheer here we come!
Look at you! You're ready! I haven't even brought up the boxes yet. Love all the photos, thanks for sharing.
Pauline said…
OH paula, your whole house is decorated ... i am envious .. but hey i got the tree up and it has lights!
LOL
You inspire me!
Anonymous said…
Love the pics. So festive. The cinnamon rolls look awesome too! Do you take orders? he he
Anonymous said…
Love the pics. So festive. The cinnamon rolls look awesome too! Do you take orders? he he
Anonymous said…
your house looks so beautiful!! and the picture of coco - wow!!!
Coco is a DREAM...how doggone beautiful is she??? (NOW REMEMBER SHE IS SPOKEN FOR!!!!!!!!!!)

Your decor is FABU! Oh and you take the BEST pictures my friend...I think it's my camera...I don't get great shots like this!!! How do you do it???
Anonymous said…
Oh Paula! I love all your pictures - so festive. You can feel the love in them for your family.

Thanks so much for sharing them!
Blesings,
Lissa
Anonymous said…
Oh Paula! I love all your pictures - so festive. You can feel the love in them for your family.

Thanks so much for sharing them!
Blesings,
Lissa

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High