OMGoodness!!!!

Well, I'm supposed to get going, because I have soooo many things to do, and an assignment today at 2 in aurora... BUT I had to come back just to BLOG this!!!! I received my monthly kit from CHS, and inside, with everything else, was a "little" present from Carrie...
I was on the phone with Brian, and I must say, I gasped so loudly, Brian got scared... it just took my breath away! This is sooo pretty! Do you want to see what did Carrie sooo generously sent to me??? Click here to go see...

THANK YOU, Carrie!!! You're the sweetiest!!!!!

AND, our DECEMBER kit ROCKS!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I am so glad you love it :) the kit and the gift!!! :) now fill it up over the year with load of wonderful Thankful things :)
XOX
Anonymous said…
isn't it beautiful - i am sure you will use it daily!
Bethany E. said…
I absolutely love that kit...may have to buy it so that I can get one too! Totally want and need it!
Awwww....it is very pretty, Carrie does wonderful work indeed!! I'm certain you more than deserved it!!
Cheryl Wray said…
That is SO beautiful! Won't that be wonderful to write in during the Thanksgiving season? Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High