Happy {belated} Halloween!





We tried to go to get our pumpkins ALL month long, but we just couldn't fit it anywhere, so this past weekend, right before Halloween, we finally made it to it. Of course, it was FREEZING, and coco was sooo bummed that we didn't et to stay very long and do the maize thingy, or pet the farm animals, but it REALLY was cold, and I was afraid that with my cold, I would not be able to function the rest of the week! Cesar, Brian and Coco carved the pumplins, and I think they did an EXCELLENT job! Coco did puncture ALL of hers, it was the pirate one, we were VERY surpeised!

Then, I just had the idea of making Coco's custome myself, because I couldn't find any Angel customes out there with a thick fabric, and I knew it would be cold. But I cannot remember how to make the darn patterns! (I learned all about it when I was 16, but I cannot remember it at all!) SO, I just made her lay on the floor and traced it around her body, how about that for practical??? They looked ADORABLE, if I may say so myself! Cesar declared he just wanted to be a "freaky looking guy" and I think he absolutely SUCCEDED at it! We only trick or treated for an hour or so, before we half-way FROZE... We had a happy, fun Halloweeny day!!!







Comments

Anonymous said…
Her costume is awesome. I love the baby in the little devil's outfit.
Bethany E. said…
I love all the pictures! The pumpkins you carved look awesome! Happy belated Halloween to you too!
Anonymous said…
oh Paula, they're adorable!

What great pictures! You're quite talented!!

Hugs,
Lissa
Great angel costume indeed! You so ROCK! You are SO MULTI-TALENTED! Now look who's green with envy!!!

Great pumpkins too! I need to get those cool patterns, ours were SO BORING! I can't believe I didn't let the boys try to carve their own this year...guess I was way too cautious.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High