We have a winner!!!



I I was going to do this last night at midnight, but I have been sooo sick (just my throat, nothing major, but i can't talk, my voice is gone), so it had to wait until this morning... and even then, I just curled up in bed! So, here it is, on Thursday night, the final result of our li'l drawing we had going this morning before starting school... and the winner is LisSa!!! Please send me an email with you address so that I can send these epoxy alphabets your way! :) Just a little something to celebrate our monthly kit club CHS, my 50th blog, online friendship, LIFE!
And, now, my dear friends, I'm going back to BED!!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to whisper! (Brian said that I am not able to speak because God Almighty LOVES HIM SO!)
Lots O'Hugs!

Comments

ROFL Paula!!! I LOVE Brian's comment on your voice....lolol.

CONGRATS LISSA! Enjoy your prize!!!
Anonymous said…
congrats lissa! hope your feeling better soon paula!! hugs!
Yeah Lissa! Enjoy!
Paula, I hope you bounce back quickly. You can't be sick for Halloween!
Pauline said…
Yeah LISSA enjoy~!
Hope you feel better soon Paula, it is no fun being sick!
Anonymous said…
COngrats!! :) Feel better soon! I have a gift for you on its way with your DT kit. :)
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh! Thanks so much Paula!

I do hope you're feeling MUCH better by now! It's no fun when Mommy is sick!

Hugs and chicken soup to you too!
Lissa

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High