November's Creative Hearts Studio Kit


I LOVED this month's kit! it's all Melissa Frances' pp, stickers & vintage keyhole, bazzill chipboard alphabet (soooo yummi!!!), ink & cardstock... and the price of our kit is REALLY AMAZING!!! Come and visit our club, you'll really LOVE IT!!! We'll be having a LIVE CHAT with MELODY ROSS, founder of CHATTERBOX in November. I love Melody, she's a beautiful person inside and out, her blog is so inspiring and uplifting. Visit the CHS website for all the details of this live chat.

These are a few of the LOs that I made with my kit (And I still have some more in the works!)
In honor to this awsome kit, and inspired by Carrie's idea to celebrate my 50th post, I will be raffling a little something amongst the ladies that leave a comment. I will print the names and draw them from Coco's sombrero (thanks for that sombrero, Amy!)

On Wednesday night, I will hold the drawing, and post a picture of the little present to be mailed... Thank you all, nice ladies, for becoming such great "virtual" (and some of you not-so-virtual) friends!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
beautifullayouts paula. especially love the "beauty" one - probably because the picture is beautiful too.
Your layouts always ROCK my friend! You do such awesome work and I know even if the product isn't something you can relate to, you will still pump out the BEST of the BEST!! (afterall, that's why you are on the DT!!!) =)

One day I need to resume a kit club, I just can't afford that at the moment or put forth the time to actually work on it. KWIM??!!
Anonymous said…
Yea the Layouts are wonderful!!!
We love Paula on our team! She is fabulous all around!!!
Jamie said…
awesome lo's love them.
I too LOVE the beauty one
Pauline said…
Your layouts are always so good and inspire me to work harder. I LOVE THE BEAUTY LAYOUT
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful kit and oooo Melody! I love her blog and check her out almost every day.

As for your work, beautiful!

I'm running to Creative Hearts to check things out!

Hugs,
Lissa
scrapperjen said…
I LOVE your layouts!!!! You are SO amazing!
I'm hoping to jump in on the chat on the 9th....
Anonymous said…
I'am here for the first time and what a ispirations i get from your work Wow !!
Now my visit to your blog will be every day :-))

Greetings from Holland,
Ellen.

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

A Li'l soMeThiNg