Such a hectic week



I felt sooo agravated this whole week. I kept making so many dumb mistakes that made me so angry at myself! Nicole's first day of school (formally) was Tuesday. We were supposed to take them with tags on their clothes (for the first few weeks only). So, the Round Up day, I scrapbooked a nice tag for one of her friends, Jake, who came to play. Well, I forgot to scrapbook my own daighter's tag!!!! Oh, I was sooo angry that she had to take a plain printed one that daddy had to make in a hurry, because to top it off, I couldn't wake myself up that morning! ARRRGH!
So, Wednesday I finally made one (early in the morning, mind you. I don't know why was I so exhausted all week!) In any event, I just felt so dumb and such a neglecting parent. I know, it's just a tag, but it was the fact that I didn't have it ready.
Anyways, I'm trying to work out a way to keep Coco with me after school. When I took this new job, helping the agency I interpret for, from home, the whole idea was to have my kids with me. Well, that is not possible, since I need all my attention on my job, so I have to take Connor to daycare, which breaks my heart. But at least I wanted to have Coco, but I needed to do a reality check...
It's not working! She's just too loud with her friends around. And having her alone, means that she is glued to the TV. It's nice friendly channels, PBS kids Sprout and Noggin, but still, it's just not fair to her to be here by herself. But then again, I took such a paycut for this, and it's just not working. I feel so frustrated! I want her to be here with me, but it seems like it won't work out...
Anyways. I guess this is going to be a decision I'll have to ponder some more. In the meantime, here are some pics of Coco on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High