Nicole's Round Up day




Friday was Nicole's Round Up at Lakewood Creek. All of us, parents, went to drop off our children, and listen to the principal and all other staff members instruct us in the fine art of dropping and picking up our children, and when to keep them home, etc. This was the first year that no kid dropped off cried. To make up for it, though, a couple of moms did :)

Many of Coco's friends are coming to school with her, and Jake came home with us and played with Coco for a few hours. Now, if you are adamant that kids follow strict rules around a house, my place is definitely the place for your kids - NOT!!! They jumped on the couches, ate ice cream treats, and created a "waterfall" with a giant roll of paper and color pencils. Mom is always just too happy to clean after the kids!!! I know, I'm nuts, but I really enjoy having the kids playing and running around!

So, I made it through wound up without crying (just a li'l moist eyes, that's all), let's see how I fend on Tuesday, though!

Comments

Love the waterfall idea. I know what you mean, kids play is messy but I usually am the one picking up. At least their having fun, right? My husband has no good play memories of playing in the house because his mom was one of those obessive cleaners. He doesn't want Lucas to be deprived of playing in the house. He isn't! I have the mess to prove it.
scrapperjen said…
I LOVE the waterfall! Looks like they had a great time.
You'll be fine, mom! ((((HUGS)))) She's probably thrilled, right?
Anonymous said…
Great photos! :) glad to see you today! :)so much fun!!! cant wait to see those photos too.
You are a saint and I'm dropping my kids off EVERY WEEKEND!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Pauline said…
Ah paula, what a MOM --- you are going to be an even better grandma!

Popular posts from this blog

About birds and TEA

Plank Jr. High